chapter two: the windowsill where the birds sing

❝but I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time, honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time,I got a list of names, and yours is in red, underlined, I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!❞

but I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time, honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time,I got a list of names, and yours is in red, underlined, I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!

❝but I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time, honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time,I got a list of names, and yours is in red, underlined, I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!❞

❃゜・。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。・゜❃

CHAPTER TWO: THE WINDOWSILL WHERE THE BIRDS SING

❃゜・。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。・゜❃

WORD COUNT: 3379K

Harry

The birds chirped through the calm autumn wind, soon to be cascading to warmer climate, I was sure. I strolled through the halls endlessly looking for an answer to a question I hadn't yet asked if that made any sense at all, which I was sure it didn't. But regardless I felt myself feeling that way anyways. A certain type of disturbance drifted through the air drifting rudely through the smell of her iridescent pink perfume as it was sprayed through the air.

My nose cherished the smell as it was all too familiar, I followed it down the hallway like a mouse through a maze. Scents can transform you and transport you to unknown places and even memories you wish had never come about just by catching a whiff of them again. Endlessly hoping I would meet the girl whom the scent had belonged to once I had found the source. Suddenly, I was hit with a sense of nostalgia when I was met with my chamber doors in the castle that held so many memories, the weight carried was massive, difficult to take on at once.

And there, I'd thrown the double doors open I was met with her, Dolly. Princess Dorothea Coleman standing at my bedside, eyes brown with specks of golden dancing within them, within her. She said nothing as her eyes moved with my body. I entered the room, silent as a ghost awaiting enrapture. Her eyes looked as if they were trying to possess me, and I was awaiting enchantment, bearing all my own to her.