A weird start

(Yo~ wassup guys I'm back after many months, also new chaps for all my books (except one.) Anyways of you go)

Third person pov
As latte made her way to the gates of the school or should I say academy.

Third person povAs latte made her way to the gates of the school or should I say academy

And there is only one thing latte could think...

'What the fuck???' 'This place huge bro like I can't even' 'and wait is that real gold and diamonds I see just in the walls and floor?'  latte thought while staring at the majestic academy in front of her.
"How did my parents even afford this? I mean just look at the place it's litterally says " rich kids only b*t*hes". Latte said while still looking at the building with a bewildered face.

While latte is busy looking at the academy, she had failed to notice that she had bump into somebody (let's just say that she isn't what you call a 'nice' one)
"Oof" latte said while almost falling onto her ass but before that happened, she got pulled by the collar and quickly got face to face with...

'Peridott' 'the villainess of this novel... ugh why do I have to bump into her? And I didn't even entered my first period yet but I already encountered one of the main characters, a villainess at that' latte thought as she had not noticed that peridot is talking to her.
"-I..... oi!!! You bitch I'm talking to you!!" Peridot said while almost slapping latte in the face. "W-what?" Latte ask while looking at Peridot with a face that held confusion.

"I said I'm talking to you you bitch! How dare you bump into me!? Are you stupid?!???" Peridot shouted with an enraged face.

"Hey don't call her like that!" A voice said to Peridot.. and that person is ...

Who do you think that person is and is she a threat to latte? Or is she the one that's gonna save her when the time comes?

Find it all out next time because this chapter is shorter than Levi.

Adios~