A/N: I know this over but a question to readers!

What do you guys expect to find in Banished Naruto 2?

So, I had some ideas but I want to hear everyone's theories of what you might read in the next Banished Naruto since Y'all have blown this up, what makes me think you won't do the same to the next since I appear to be maybe really (hopefully) good on the banishment thing but that's not the point! (MAYBE HELP ME AND MY LOST BRAINCELLS)

 So! Your theories will be commented here:

Tell meh because I want to hear your thoughts and opinions on whatcha might find. I plan on working on some HP and Voltron books (Including Voltron us/the show) so that way it can help me get some stories finished and I might unpublish the newest FNAF book I wrote (Only one chapter so far I think-) because well- I really, really need to start getting already published books Out and on my YouTube channel (Iridescence Altean/ 3 years old with crappy videos) once I get a new tablet (I'll post a video when I get it, dk when yet) here on Wattpad so that y'all can check that out. But again, give me y'all wonderful theories while I try and Finish chapter 1 of the new Banished Naruto!

(If Y'all blow the second 1 up I might loose my shit because it's makin' my heart explode of happiness and when it reaches 1K in reads I want to put it next to this book, so prepare for that and give me feedback when it's out!)

Love you kits and theories at the top plz!!!!

______
5/13/23