#3 - Walk Further

Our new trio goes to the underground station.

⚠ Warning : OOC!Dokja being simp ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ⚠

.
.
.

(PLEASE READ THE TAGS BEFORE YOU READ THIS FANFICTION!)

Don't forget to FOLLOW, VOTE and COMMENT guys~!
🥺🤧❤✨

Don't forget to FOLLOW, VOTE and COMMENT guys~! 🥺🤧❤✨

[Kim Dokja's POV]

Three hours had passed since Hanibaram had been found.

The woman he had helped, Jung Heewon, was kind enough to help Dokja prepare lots of food. The woman had gone out of the clinic for a bit and came back healthy and unharmed. Surprisingly, the poisonous fog no longer affected them. Was it because of the golden dust from the shield that had previously protected Hanibaram?

The 28-year-old man's brow furrowed. There was no mention of such a power during all the time he had spent reading the novel.

Even the character trademark skill didn't offer much personal information, yet it still surprised Dokja when he saw the strength that Hanibaram possessed.

[Exclusive Skill, Character List activated.]

[Information overload, information is being compressed!]

[Character Information]

[ Name : ■■■■ ■■■■■■■■ / Hanibaram

Age : 21 years old / ???

Constellation Sponsor : -

Personal Attribute : The Indestructible Shield/Wood (Lv. ???), Vitality of the Heart/Healing (Lv. ???), The Sound of the Wind/Wind (Lv. ???), Fire of Destruction/Fire (Lv. ???), Super Rock/Earth (Lv. ???), Sky Eating Water/Water (Lv. ???)

Exclusive Skills : Record (Lv. ???), Dominating Aura (Lv. ???), ■h■■e C■■w■/Artifact (Lv. ???), Embrace (Lv. ???), Instant (Lv. ???), ■■o■d-■re■c■■d R■c■ (Lv. ???), ■■nu■■ R■n■s ■f ■■e ■■fe (Lv. ???)