Interlude : Butterfly Effect

Where Kim Dokja read TWSA again.

But... there's something wrong with this chapter, right? ∑(°ロ°)

.
.
.

(Beta Reader by Bethy✨)
(Word : 1.6k)

WARNING :

SIMP!Dokja in UR AREA

.
.
.

[Kim Dokja's POV]

Black eyes had been staring at that paragraph for two minutes.

"This is... a rare moment?" the 22-year-old whispered, sounding almost incredulous.

Kim Dokja tried rubbing his eyes repeatedly, and rereading the newest chapter of his favorite novel all over again until the vibes returned. But still-

[  "My favorite type?" Reddish-brown eyes blinked in surprise. It was a bit awkward as the two teenage girls of different ages kept looking at each other.

"Yes! Yes! That's right! I'm curious too! Please, Oppa? Hmm? Jebal* ?" The 14-year-old teen, Shin Yoosung, who had joined Jonghyuk's party shortly after, cast a pleading look at the taller man. *(Please in Korean)

"I'm curious too... we just want to know!" the other teenage girl, now 19 years old, said with the same sparkling eyes.

"Hey! Don't force hyung to answer, okay?! You're giving Baram-hyung a headache!"

"What the heck! You're a meanie, Woonie!"

"DON'T FUCKIN' CALL ME WOONIE YOU CRAZY GIRL-?!"

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY-?!"

"Guys, calm down, hm?" The tanker of their group immediately stepped in and prevented the two teenagers from fighting. In turn Earning a grateful look from the younger man.

"Are you attracted to women? Or men? Or both?" Yoosung, ignoring the other two members, continued with her question.

Hanibaram, the red-haired man who had been following their group for the past month gave Lee Jihye a disapproving look. To which the dark-haired woman shook her head in reply, that she was not the one influencing their group's maknae.

Lee Hyunsung chuckled at the sight of Hanibaram's distress while trying to contain the enthusiasm of the two youngest female members.

"Let me think first, arra?" ]

Dokja gaped a little.

Did the author seriously write this scene? In a novel with the genre Action, Mystery, Fantasy, Apocalypse?!

...

I-Isn't that okay? Knowing your idol's favorite type ? 👁👁

[  "Hmm... I don't care if they are male or female," began Hanibaram, making a soft humming sound and his reddish-brown eyes twinkled so beautifully, mystically if you will. Capturing the entire focus of the group, both those sitting near and far.

"Don't want to get close?" asked the white-haired woman, chuckling a little beside their leader who snorted but did not reply.

"As long as they're strong-"  ]