Wₐᵣ Bₑᵢₙgₛ ᵣₑfᵤgₑ | Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₃

A warrior gripped her by her queue, many darker blue na'vi looked at her, observing her many different features

A warrior gripped her by her queue, many darker blue na'vi looked at her, observing her many different features. Neteyam stood next to the girl to her right and Anita stood to her left.

"Neteyam, tell this guy to let go of my queue before I jerk a knot in his tail." She snarled.

She tried to move but her the grip on her queue was tight and her hands had been tied, it was extreme to say the least. She didn't even pose a threat and everyone still saw her as one.

"Just wait for the Olo'eyktan, fish lips." Anita remarked with smirk.

"You look like a prolemuris." She rebutted. Anita snarled at her and she snarled back.

"Guys seriously? stop." Netyeam ending the hostility between the two.

Jake Sully appeared at the center, walking towards Däy'na.

"Oel Ngati Kameie, Ma Sempul." He greets his father who greets him back. Däy'na's eyes widened, Neteyam is the Olo'eyktan's itan?

Neytiri appeared next to the Olo'eyktan, Däy'na could tell immediately that they were mates, it was the way she looked at him with a concerned look on her face but when he shot her a reassuring one she calmed down a bit.

"Oel Ngati Kameie, Tsakarem of the Li'ona clan." He greets her, doing a greeting gesture. "Oel Ngati Kameie, Jake sully." She greeted, returning the gesture.

"Itan, why did you bring her to our home? She's an ocean na'vi." Jake sully asked his son with a facial expression she couldn't read. "Her clan was under attack, she claims that she was shot in the oceans of her home and she somehow woke up here." Neteyam explained.

"As I was on my way to bring her over here, Atokirinas surrounded her, this is a sign from Eywa." Neteyam added on.

Jake looked at her, once again she was not able to read his facial expression.

Feeling the multitude of eyes that were placed upon her made me feel uncomfortable, she had a few obvious clues as to why everyone was staring at her but all eyes being locked on her made her experience great discomfort.

"Step back, I will observe the girl." Mo'at says walking towards the scene.

The warriors released Däy'na, she bent down a bit, bowing at Mo'at. Where she came from, respecting elders was one of the most important parts of her culture, elders are older so their wisdom is greatly admired.

She stood up straight as Mo'at walked aside the girl, she touched her shoulder, her queue, her arms, then grabbed at her tail. It swayed side by side as she looked at Neteyam who just shrugged his shoulders.

"What are you called?" Mo'at asked the girl.

"Däy'na Te Eteway Sayevyau'ite, Tsakarem of the Li'ona Clan." She introduced herself.

Na'vi started to whisper inaudible things. Mo'at pulled out her hand blade and lightly stabbed her above her breasts. Däy'na grunted softly with a pained facial expression. Mo'at licked her blood from the blade and Däy'na cringed at the sight.

"Why do you come to us?" Mo'at asked.

"I came to learn your ways." She answered.

"Why? Shouldn't you be with your own people?" Mo'at questioned.

"My people are in danger. Sky people have struck our home, destroying it completely. I'm lost." She explained softly, rubbing her arm.

Everyone went silent, wondering what would happen next.

"All I need is an ikran and I will fly away, back to where I originated." She stated.

"Li'ona clan..." mo'at repeats, making a sorrowful face.

"The Li'ona clan has disappeared. It is believed that they have all passed." Mo'at informed the girl sorrowfully.

Däy'na mouth became agape and her eyes widened, her eyebrows marking furrowed at the news.

"What...? No they are out there... somewhere. They're most likely in hiding." She says, almost as if she was trying to convince herself and not Mo'at.

"I'm sorry... we've gotten the news from our brother and sisters from the Tawkami Clan." Mo'at informed with a sympathetic look.

Däy'na's face turned sullen as she looked at Mo'at, she tried to speak but she got choked up. She breathed in and out, closing her eyes as her chest fell up and down.

She tried to calm herself down, which became a success as she put a hand over her chest. She opened her eyes, looking at Mo'at.

"Right.. okay..." she breathed.

"In that case... At this moment, I seek Uturu." She stated boldly and na'vi gasped, looking around and murmuring to their friends and family.

"We are forest people, you are a reef person, your skills won't be of use here." Jake stated, stepping into the conversation.

"I'm ready to learn your ways." She stated quickly and sternly.

"She can't, she'll want to learn but then she'll probably just run back to the ocean. It's no use." Anita stated to the Tsahik and Olo'eyktan.

They turned to her, taking her words into consideration.

"You let me in, I swear to stay loyal. I'll become one of the people, a warrior." She promised to the two, who now looked at her.

Neytiri looked to Jake, the two engaged in a silent conversation. Neytiri seemed to oppose the idea while Jake considered it for an unknown reason. After a couple seconds, a conclusion was drawn.

"Ma, itan." Jake says, walking over to Neteyam. "You will teach her the way of the forest." Jake tasked his son. Neteyam suddenly looked opposed to the idea, sure he had brought her there but that didn't mean he wanted to teach her.

"Why me? Can't Tarsem do it? it'll interfere with my work." Neteyam stated.

"It is decided." Jake said sternly and Neteyam huffed angrily and looked to the ground.

"My son will teach you our ways. Learn fast, pull your weight." Jake stated to the girl, stepping closer.

"Sran." She nods.

"ₜₕᵢₛ ᵢₛ ₜₕₑ ₛₜₐᵣₜ ₒf ₐ ₙₑw ₗᵢfₑ."