Wₐᵣ Bᵣᵢₙgₛ ₘᵤcₕ ₜᵣₐᵢₙᵢₙg | Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₅

They made their way to a spot where the direhorse resided

They made their way to a spot where the direhorse resided. At the moment, there was only 3 there and they were ethier walking around or lapping up some nectar from a plant with their tongues. Neteyam held the direhorse's saddle and walked it to the middle of the area. Däy'na looked at the nearby waterfall, the dirt path and the beautiful plants that surrounded the area.

"Feel the lump." Neteyam says, gesturing to it's throat

. She touched it, feeling for an adam's apple. "It's a boy." She responds, hopping onto the direhorse.

The direhorse starts to make noises of discomfort. Neteyam patted the direhorse a few times cooing "Sìltsan." Each time.

She grabs her queue and bonds the two together. Watching as it's kuru gets entangled to hers, forming a straight line when the two combined. The direhorse's eyes widened and it started to freak out. She gripped the saddle harder as it nearly took off.

"Sìltsan, Sìltsan." Neteyam comforted, patting the Direhorse. She breathed in the direhorse's strength, it's breath, it's strength.

"Be careful, hold the saddle tight." Neteyam instructs. He backs up from the direhorse. Däy'na scoots herself forward before her ears start to twitch hearing footsteps approaching. Neteyam and Däy'na turned their heads in sync to the noises. Anita and her friends came, riding direhorses. Däy'na groaned, she knew Anita was just there to see her fail.

"Hey, newbie." Anita greets with a condescending attitude.

"Anita, don't make this hard for her." Neteyam shuts her down.

"I'm not here for that. Just want to see her ride a direhorse." Anita replies.

Däy'na turned to Anita, supporting herself with her hand on the direhorse.

"Your about to watch me shove my foot up your-"

"Däy'na stop." Neteyam interrupted her remark.

Däy'na groaned before turning herself around, she commanded her direhorse and it jolted towards, she nearly fell off but she held onto the direhorse's saddle, she rode it steadily. She got a little to cocky as she commanded it to turn, she forgot to say how slow or how fast so it went foward at an alarming rate, she lost her grip of the saddle and fell backwards and onto the dirt. She groaned, pushing herself off of the dirt.

Anita and her friends laughed at her as Neteyam stood there with a sympathetic facial expression.

"You can't even ride a direhorse, how are you going to live here?" Anita chuckled, along with her friends. She hopped off of the direhorse and walked over to Neteyam.

"Come on, don't you see how pointless it is?" Anita asked him, gesturing to the girl who has now stood up and brushed the dirt off of herself.

"Keep your mouth shut or oeyä säpom vonvä." She insulted and Anita turned to her with an offended facial expression.

"Watch your mouth, your built like a flathead ram." Anita insulted, taking a step forward.

"Your built like an Dodiapede, you rank pyscho. Mind your business." Däy'na snapped.

"Guys, this isn't needed-" Neteyam tries to intervene.

"You want to talk about rank? Your covered in dirt." Anita remarked.

"You're going to have a mouth full of it if you keep babbling." She rebutted with a condescending tone.

Anita hissed at her and Däy'na hissed back, they both stepped closer to each other staring into each other's eyes.

Neteyam stepped between the two, diving them with his hands.

"Please, no fighting." He groaned.

"I don't need to fight her, I came here to learn. Not listen to losers whine and moan." Däy'na remarked, walking away from the two.

"Your the loser for even thinking you could be Omatikaya, you should just go away!"Anita yelled at her.

"Nah, you'd miss me. You can't go one day without mommy's breast in your mouth, crybaby." She remarked, flipping her off before disappearing into the distance.

Neteyam watched her back off before turning his attention to a snarling Anita.

"Nita, please. I think your overreacting a bit." Neteyam says, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm not. I'm just laying out the facts. She needs to go back and hang out with her fish friends." She replied.

Neteyam sighed.

"Listen... even if she does decide to go back to the ocean in the end. She claims to be Omatikaya. Right now. So, even if it's only for a week let's let her play Omatikaya okay?" He says, trying to console her upset attitude.

"Alright?" He says touching her cheek with a soft smirk.

"Fine." She says, melting into his touch.

"Just do your thing." She says, walking over to her direhorse and hopping onto it before disappearing with her friends. Neteyam smiles at her, she was a little crazy for the argument but around him she had a soft spot. He loved her deeply even though he could tell she was... jealous? He was sure that was word.

He sighed dramatically as he realized he had to go find Däy'na. Shouldn't be that hard? Where could she have gone?