CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6: AFTERCARE
-------- ≪ 。❅*⋆⍋⋆*❅。 ≫ --------

🌸Red Ashthea Point of View🌸

*Alarm clock at 6 A.M*

I woke up to the sound of my phone's alarm. I reached over to the table to silence it, expecting August to be beside me. But she wasn't there. I groggily pulled the covers back over myself.

Just five more minutes...

Before I could settle back into a comfortable position, a delightful aroma wafted into the room, piquing my curiosity. Slowly, I grabbed my robe and got up to investigate.

I opened the drawer to get my panties and noticed August's white shirt on the floor. I decided to wear it and couldn't help but take a whiff.

Ang bango! pero mas mabango si August at mas masarap. Ugh.

I made my way to the kitchen, and as I suspected, August was the one cooking. She was clad only in her boxer shorts and a black long-sleeved shirt.

I approached her, observing what she was preparing. Hala, nagpri-prito siya ng tocino? Wee?!

And as I glanced at the table, I noticed there were toasted bread with avocado, scrambled eggs with tomatoes and tapa, a serving of rice, and a bowl of chicken soup. I furrowed my brow in confusion. Bakit ang dami naman?

"August, did you cook all of this?" I asked. Ang daming time ah? Natulog kaya 'to? Ang alam ko inabot na kami ng madaling araw kanina. Ang harot niya kasi-este kami.

She looked up from the stove and replied, "Ah, no. I just reheated the food that my mom brought over yesterday using the microwave. By the way, do you want to go to campus together or should I leave before you? There are many apartments nearby, and some students might recognize us. It could become an issue since the school is quite strict."

She carefully placed the cooked tocino on a plate, then quickly went to fetch plates, utensils, bowls, and glasses for the both of us. Sanay yan? Ang dami sigurong babae nito.

"Hmm... It's probably better if you go to school first. Wear a mask and cap kapag ka lalabas ka mamaya," I suggested, watching her move around the kitchen. I remained seated, as she seemed to take charge of all the cooking duties.

"Okay, got it," sagot niya, sitting down next to me. She filled my plate with food and poured soup into my bowl, then filled our glasses with water. Nakapag-uwi ako ng performer sa kama at sa kusina. Shit 2 in 1!

"How will you get home? Didn't you leave your car at the bar?" Tanong ko. Sasakyan ko kasi ang ginamit namin kagabi.

"Actually, someone I asked drove my car here early this morning so I could have a means of transportation," she explained before taking a bite of her meal. I started eating as well, grateful for the delicious food in front of me.

""You're quite prepared, huh?" I chuckled, looking at her.

She simply gazed back at me, a smile forming on his lips. "Well, I kind of expected this," she said. My eyes widened in surprise. "Expected to have this complicated relationship set up with me?"

She laughed at my response. "Of course not, Ashthea. I did expect na kakailanganin kong ilihim na ako ang kasama mo that night and kaninang madaling araw. Since it seemed like I couldn't go home early, sinigurado kong prepared akong i-tago ang identity ko. After all, you're still my professor, and I'm your student," she explained.

Hindi ko maiwasang tumitig sa kanya, napapakagat ako sa labi ko. She's look so damn good! On top of that she's mature, considerate, and definitely not naive. She's far from innocent. Ang perfect, but not the age. bakit kasi pinanganak siya ng mas late? Sa mommy niya, sana lumandi siya ng mas maaga.