Chapter 17

Leia went to bed early that night as she was tired from packing at her dorm, the drive home, and unpacking of her car. She left all the actual unpacking of her suitcases for the following day. Quinn asked Jax for half a day so he could go look at residences. With no club business going on and everyone else busy at the garage, the blond biker leader gave Quinn the go-ahead to take half a day. Quinn met up with his realtor at the realtor's office so they could go check out the houses that had been picked out for Quinn. While Quinn was busy, Leia stayed home to unpack her suitcases and get some laundry done. It took all morning for her to get everything unpacked, washed, folded, and put up. Isis headed to her shop to get to work since she'd taken off the last two days. Her receptionist greeted her like she did every morning as Isis made her way to her workstation. The other artists already had customers in their chairs and there were two people waiting for tattoos when Isis arrived. Once she'd made sure her workstation was clean, she called over the first of the two men waiting. They discussed what he wanted and she sketched it out as best as she could. He wasn't completely happy with the first drawing so she tweaked it and kept tweaking it until he was completely satisfied with what was about to go on his arm. She put the stencil on his arm and began the tattoo.

Quinn was getting frustrated as nothing seemed to pop out at him as what he thought Leia might like. Although he didn't need an overly large home, he did want one big enough that they wouldn't be running over one another and might even have room for guests if they ever needed it. The third house of the day made the blond look extra hard. It was different from the houses he'd been shown thus far. There were plenty of trees for ground cover, it was a stone house with two stories, there was a screened porch on the front, and the driveway was a little ways off the main road so they'd have some privacy. So far, Quinn was liking what he was seeing. He asked the realtor to tell him about the house as the realtor opened up the front door for him. 

"This cottage plan includes four bedrooms and three and a half baths

"This cottage plan includes four bedrooms and three and a half baths. The main level features a great room with a fireplace and doors leading to a rear porch and expansive patio area. The kitchen features a center island, walk-in pantry, and a built-in breakfast nook. A set of French doors leads from the kitchen to a spacious screened porch.

A formal dining room and den are also included in this stone cottage plan. Completing the main level is a powder room, laundry room, and a rear entrance/mudroom off the attached two car garage.

In addition to four bedrooms and three baths, the upper level features an open loft area at the top of the stairway. Numerous windows in multiple gables and gable roof dormers flood the interior with natural light -- including the master bedroom suite -- which features a master bath with dual sinks, a separate shower, and a tub cleverly tucked into one of the light filled dormers. In addition to the master suite, two of the other bedrooms boast walk-in closets." The realtor explained as Quinn slowly made his way further into the house.

" The realtor explained as Quinn slowly made his way further into the house