Chapter 1- delirious Punch

Slight Tw;
Underage drinking
⬆️ Drew got too silly 😔
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Drews POV

I sat in the corner of a big fancy party. Just imagine pacifica's (from gravity falls) house during a fancy party but more marble and 3 times bigger. And I was in a distant corner just starring.

why? Well jake, my now ex bestfriend, went off because of a stupid recording! A RECORDING! one little 30 second sound ruined 3 years of friendship. worst part is I dont even know what hes talking about.

"Exuce me sir" I waittress gently pat me on my shoulder. "Would you like some punch?" She handed me a red polo cup full of a red ish voilet liquid. "Thank you ma'am" I answered lightly taking a sip of the juice.

Oh wow this is weirdly good. As soon as I took another sip the waittress ripped off her uniform showing a track suit and bolted out the house. No one seemed to even notice her. Am I imaginging it???

I looked back at the drink. huh... now that im closly looking at it there is a little bit of white foam in the drink. And at the bottom there is some white powder.

I took a slightly longer sip of the drink. wow This is actually really delicous! I chugged down the rest of the cup. It tasted like... like an escape from life! ok thats corny asf But this brand is good.

I looked around to see another waiter pouring out the punch in a large juice bottle. They then went to the trash about to throw it away. I ran over them and snatched the bottle away from them.

"HEY- oh... sir can I please have that punch back someone put achohol in it" The waiter explained grabbing the bottle trying to pull it away from me.

"WELL UH.... OK ILL GOVE YOU 200 BUCKS IF I COULD HAVE THIS BOTTLE" The waiter immideaitly let go of the bottle and straighted there back plastering a fake smile on the face.

"oh then do you want a bag?" The waiter asked nicely while i handed the $200, most likely 300 or $400 i didnt count. "Uh sure thanks" I answered.

The waiter handed me a bag and went off to flex there money to the other people working at this party. I walked up to my dad, who also seemed drunk, and asked to go home.

"YeAh sUrE BUDDY" my father answered patting my head.

And with that I put my new found drink into a bag and spirted out the door to head home.
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Word count: 442

OK I JUST REALIZED THAT DIDNT MAKE SENSE AND WAS RUSHED!!!!

Il probably make the next chapter(s) around 2,000 words I hope

:P