Chapter 4 - He's not so bad.. P.1

This is actually gonna probably be like 3-400 words so rlly short 😊
.............

Light p lost. Very bright. Man. Man, .. Is.

C o n f u s e d

Dislurus. what. thag?

"I know you.. Man."

"R.. U.G OD,"

"NO not god?"

"Ĥome ßbù" Huh

Man drag....

Man nice ...
°•○●●□□■♤♡♡◇◇♧☆▪︎¤《《》¡¿

I walked down the street, it was around 11:30. I should get home soon.

I was waiting for the light to change when someone stumbled next to me, looking like they were attempting to cross the, strangely busy street for this time of night.

"YO MAN THERES CARS STOP!" I yelled out, though the person didn't even react just kept blindly walking towards the street. A car damn near hit him, so I followed my instinct and yanked him towards me.

We, or really I, both fell to the sidewalk. I had landed on my ass straight to the concrete floor, while the man's head hit a nearby light post. He fell forehead first into it then looked up, seemingly interested with the light.

I lightly tapped his shoulder, after getting up of course (free his ass 😞✊🏾), he turned slightly shocked that there was another human next to him.

"I. Know you..." The man said, mumbling something in another language after. The lightpost got slightly lighter, illuminating the man's face.

And my jaw just physically dropped, like to the point the man looked confused.

"DREW?" I yelled out of pure shock. Why was Drew blindly walking into a busy road?

"You okay man? I know we don't have the best relationship but God I'm still worried" I  wisper-yelled. He- DREW had this very focused expression on his face, like a said something totally incomprehensible.

"NO! I'm not god" He said with a weird out of focused pitch to his voice.

....

Somethings a hundred percent wrong if he only registered 2 words I said and made up one himself.

I sighed and grabbed his hand," OK you know what Drew? Let's just take ya home alright." And I started leading him to the way I knew was his house, Jake talked about the size and place enough for me to know where it is.

I turned around one more time and saw him smiling Dumbly at me. It was a really silly expression to see DREW doing (or wearing?)
♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡

Word count: 393

Welp this isn't actually the whole story for this night (it's finna be in parts for Drew to remember) but it's in the 3 almost 400 word count js like I said 😋

_________

Lol this is unfinished! Started using n writing on ao3 and kinda forgot bout this :)

This might be contuined, on ao3 ofc, but idk might take a few more months.

Anyways js remembered about this and just decides to post even if it is unfinished!!

Bye bye 🫡