Chapter 3- The hunt for NtFksanDj

Chapter 3‼️
So drew "lil" addiction starts to show 🦬

BTW in this story, Drew never called Jake a freak and never said he didn't wanna be friends anymore Let's just say Jake didn't talk to them anymore (except Lia)
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Laims POV (😱 it won't last)

I sat in my normal seat behind Drew and Jake. But I was sitting next to Henry, or I was supposed to. Henry decided to skip this class today because of "Drew's temper".

I glanced over at Drew, he's not annoyed one bit. So there wasn't even a reason to skip. And I justified my answer by talking to Jake.

He hasn't talked to us -except Lia because she helped I guess?- since the stupid music competition! He apologized, then never spoke to us again. We all accepted the apology, Drew was hesitant to but still said that it was fine, So what's the big deal? We even stopped calling them freaks for God's sake!

I lightly tapped Jake on the shoulder, while the teacher went outside to call somebody, to get his attention. When he realized it was me his eyes widened slightly, but he quickly hid his surprise with a blink.

"Uh- yeah, Laim" Jake never made eye contact with me while talking. It annoyed me, but It's not like it's new - Jake was never really one to like eye contact.

"Well, how have you been doing, mate?" I slowly started to whisper near the end, only managing to say mate louder. I just realized I didn't plan on something to say.

Jake, for a split second, had a knowing look on his face. His mouth slightly moved to say a sentence -that I couldn't hear- but made Drew let out a slight chuckle.

"HAH," I whispered screamed, making both of them slightly scream (Cream?). I know Drew will never admit it but he did jump!

"Huh?" They both quietly exclaimed.

"Drew laughed! Meaning that you aren't being moody! And that I can be justifyingly annoyed at Henry for skipping" I closed my eyes and made a smug face, that I definitely DIDN'T practice in the mirror every day.

"What are you even talking about?" Drew looked confused while saying that but Jake made a expression that I recognize.

Jakes POV (yippee)

"Henry decided to not come beca..." I couldn't really hear laim over the ringing in my ear. It feels so nice to talk to them again.

It's been maybe a month since I apologized? Me and the music club decided that I just stop talking or even having any relation with the guys (wtf do I call the jomies? dromies? Lomies? Hemies??)

I acceted of course! But its nice to be talking again.

I glanced over to where sean and luke sit together, being the only ones in this class before i became friends with them. Sean was actually paying attention, since the teacher came back, but Luke was looking at me.

Then at Drew and Liam... Then at me. He raised a eyebrow with a questioning stare.

I mouthed to him "Ill tell you later" then turned to look at the teacher again.

.

.

Time skip to lunch in the club room

.

.

"OK I know their kinda like slightly huge assholes but they were really good friends and it just felt really Nastolgic to talk with them again even though I didn't really even start the conversation laim did and I swear if you want to i won't talk to them again you litterly just have to sa-"

"Jake it's alright I was just confused on why you were talking to them since it was you that originally said you'd never talk to them again" Luke cuts me off

___________