CHAPTER 1

GEMINI :

"I am so happy son that you came today !"...... my mom told while making my bed. "I have to go again the next week mom. That"s why I came today. " I told her while taking off my uniform.

"Didn"t you go to see him ?"  My mom asked me putting new blankets . "No mom. I came first here." I turned to her and said.

"I thought you went there first. So when are you go there?" She asked me. "I am going this evening mom." I took the towel and said. 

"I am going to downstairs. After you finished come there." She went closing the door and said.

...........

After I had the bath I went to the downstairs to see mom. When she was reading a book in living room  I found her .

"Okay.......I am done mom. What do you want to talk." I sat beside her and asked her. "I thought to hurry your wedding. At first I thought when you got free time then we can do this. But in case I think you would never get a free time from your works." 

"I am sorry mom for that. You know that I have to do many things. But I love whatever you decide."  I said to her.

"I know that. But I worry about you. I know that you know that too. Look, you are getting old. "

"So you must have to listen to my words. When your father was in your age , he has married me and we had seen the face of a child that we called our own." I listened well what her said.

"So what"s the matter Gemimi !  Don"t you like him. If you are not liking him ,we won"t forcing you anyway....." I stopped her when she telling the last words.

"I like him. But I am not sure is he ready for a marriage life.....That"s why I didn"t do anything to this." I said hesitantly.

"Why are you saying like that.........He has been a fiancee more than a year. Somehow I want do this wedding before you going back to works." She said rudely.

"But how about his parents?.........Did you ask them first?........" I asked her and she nodded. "His mom and me have talked about this before."  She added.

..............

After our conversation I went to the garden and sat on a bunch. I was thinking about the wedding. When my parents first introduced him to me, he was 19 years old. He's name Fourth.

His parents worked for us as servants. He's mom is the one who makes food for our family. And his father looks our garden. They only had the child is him. But he's parents didn't like to work their own son as a servant.

At first their parents didn't like this engagement. Because they said that our family's backgrounds are not match with each others.

Somehow he became my fiancée. But I couldn't meet him often. Because of I always have to go abroad by ship. So I wasn't able back home quickly. It takes two months or more than that.

But my mom and Fourth write letters to me. I can read them when I came to a country. Actually I had seen him when  I only had went to his home for our engagement. Somehow I liked him too. But he's not my first love. I have loved a girl before him. But I was his first love.

................

My mom and me into our horse cart and we left to go. the day I was came home, we went to Fourth"s home. We didn't say that we are coming to their home to them. I hadn't came to this home for long time. But this house wasn't changed, just a little bit.

After we arrived his place and knocked the door then the door was opened. The person who opened the door for us is Fourth !

TO BE CONTINUED.........