The Cast Of My Relationships

Chapter 1

      My first isle of my eyes was when I meet this guy called Taheme Brown.Listen, going into high school with my first love was like creating a baby in the bottom of your womb. At the time I was such a baby but a big baby he was 14 I was 12,But who cares age is just a number. Our relationship started June 29,2016 It's cool calm and sexy but crazy thing we just didn't have sex,haha. Going along in this dumb ass relationship weh just never make three nor four sense lmaoo ,but yh, the boy heart choose me and a that the gyoll them did hate. So you no know say the dutty foot boy did a look me friend them to ,but crazy thing me never too know bout that cause the gyoll them hide it from me claim to be friends, so go so now the lady fresh inna love like a sweet pack a charles chocolate cookie eno go down inna the love yaah now you No know say me couldn't talk to the boy nor see the boy cause girl mother lock she up inna the house eno hiss me fucking teeth. Yh, summer come still couldn't see the boy. So go so now the first time the lady kiss the boy a when me go on nine night dead people something me a kiss the people them son eno crazy crazy. So when the boy go fi kiss me now you know say the boy lips them smooth and nice but the boy mouth just big him a kiss like him want take off all a me mouth 👄 . Go so now, you no know say when the boy see me yuh no know weh the boy friend them call him "Pitbull" shame a kill me just fi show uno the boy look like some fucking dog😂. Right down inna high school now boy set him friends Fi watch me a school and Fi make them come back come tell him make up news or local falls news. Remember me say the relationship naa make three nor four eno ,then again boy school deh near my school eno. Drop down again me go see this boy weh name Javier Cockburn, I leave him for chapter 2. Bear in mind me and the dutty foot boy deh eno and me find other man a like murda!so you know say story drop down pon aunty she eno. To how me no remember say me and the boy deh me no remember when we did start talk lmao that's crazy wicked gyoll era, 1 year anniversary come now me start hear things bout the boy cause remember eno the lady find man weh she like a school so she no too care bout her personal relationship. Go so bip bip bap easily me hear the stinking mouth boy a run him mouth a say if we lef him can fine somebody better than me who tell the fish fi go say that and make me hear drop no catch me leave the boy cause lady wah start new relationship inna high school. So you nuh know say boy mada vex with him cause him go say that, boy mada love me like a fresh batch a oatmeal cookie eno. Anyway you take it me leave the boy like bye bitch.

                                    Chapter 2
                                    New Love Era

           So remember now the lady see new boy weh she like and fine him sexy cute brown skin crazy that couldn't pass my eyes just so,boy name Javier Cockburn

           So remember now the lady see new boy weh she like and fine him sexy cute brown skin crazy that couldn't pass my eyes just so,boy name Javier Cockburn. Go so now go up to the boy tell the boy hi 👋 the boy tell me back hi so deh so now a done it done eno. New love era the lady a talk bout eno drop right deh so now the boy ask me, me name me age and the boy ask me fi me number eno them time deh the lady have a hwanei 360,the hottest phone weh FLOW did have first eno. Nobody couldn't talk to the lady eno so bip bip now the boy text lady and thing from that the lady try keep up with the new high school eras eno tight tunic,short skirt new school shoe and them thing deh eno lady mada a buy her Clark's and Reebok hard eno. So go so now back to WhatsApp boy a text me eno bear in mind eno the lady like off the boy ,Pitty you no know say the boy go so boom and call me "Muma "poor me never know wah "muma" mean cause no boy never yet call me so. Down inna the text now the sour cock pen boy say make we be bestfriends to how me like the boy me tell him say anything you say me will work with it murdaaa. So bip bip now I never know say the boy have woman 👩 one mind say ask and you shall see, boy say me ago make you meet her go so now and meet the girl who tell the boy fi do that when the cock mouth gyol hear me have best friend title she vexxx... Step up inna the game now me and the boy go Deh after me make him leave the gyol, bbc see it yah now me and boy not even did a talk fi 4 months good watch yaah again me go meet this boy name Romario Grant chapter 3. Boom flex Romario come a me class and say him like me you no know say the longitude boy go inna 11 grade and me inna 8 grade, back to the story Romario say him no do words him deal with actions right away the boy have me edges over waters and kiss me boom. My dumb ass friends say tell Javier wah happen likkle after me WhatsApp Javier and tell the boy everything eno Likkle after me break up with Javier boom it done.