Love Tails

Chapter 11

I am here listen people when me say love nice love nice you ever here No listen to you fucking out friend them and leave the boy no listen to you friend yaah girl cause the same time you leave the boy a the same time the gyoll take the boy😂😂and then you ago look like a clown after bitch you crazy wise up mn is either your way or a other gyol way all the dutty big back boy you think when you tell him no him ago stay around you have another guess waiting for you and him girl😭😭💔.Anyways back to me relationship so remember Aunty in love now Eno Wah Fi stop it Mn love nice Yuh fuck??,and if you naa get no love the right way somebody else have them action babe you No Affi take a guess or think too hard the boy/gyol a give you bun..Bip bip bap now boy a look girl and girl a play hard Fi get Eno boy walk back me and girl still Naa Ansa what Fi stop my I don't care attitude nobody🖕🏾. Bear in mind boy like me and me Naa look the boy way me give the boy me number and tell the boy say angle it make me see what you a come with..Uncle him bad me up and say him Naa talk too long him Affi get me am like ok then me still dumb to say he situation boy nice and everything so me make up me mind and tell the boy yes one day go so boom now boy take me serious Eno,one day No pass and the boy no call or text me if me try avoid the boy call or text a problem,go so now the boy say "I love You" When me a rewind me say me and this Likkle boy Naa talk if a week yet and the boy say "I love you"The people them son have me Inna one choke hole Eno him naa play bout Fi him love Eno hear me noo "don't force that Pon me Eno"😂😂😂.Queenie voice "A Me A The Man Wife A Me A The Man Life A Me A The Man Bloodclaatt Boss" .The boy is a Capricorn Eno Fraid a them yuh fuck murdaa😭,Side eye now boy want me come a St.Thomas with him bear mind boy live inna Kingston Eno and the pussyole Deh way a St.Thomas crazy even thou the drive would a do gyaliee good eno chro...One day now me and boy Deh Pon call and the boy say sent me your Mada number me want piss up myself when him say that Eno boy say him want him mother in law know who her daughter a talk to murda him angle it I am so wick the hole day when the boy text her eno😭😭make me show Uno what the boy say to him mother in law Jesus I tired😂😂😭him angle triangle square it Eno chro Wah Fi stop this❤️!!.

One day now me and boy Deh Pon call and the boy say sent me your Mada number me want piss up myself when him say that Eno boy say him want him mother in law know who her daughter a talk to murda him angle it I am so wick the hole day when the boy ...

  The boy say which one a you ediot or fool fool man ever do this yet shame a kill me when papa say that Eno😂😂😂murdaa...Our relationship has been nothing but the best form 02-20-23 till now find good love or your person and beat me now if the boy no do this a No your boy that eno😎.

         Love Tails To A Good Relationship
                                 Chapter 12

Come make aunty gyol teach uno how to love or find love girl and boy or man and woman murda😭❤️No badda feel shame cause you Naa go be the first or last eno Its giving Spice voice rn people married and divorce and not deading and me Inna one relationship and break up not deading but married and divorce and deading from a dick no make that reach Uno yaah me babies. Anyways as gyoliee a say heartbreak hard eno me Naa say Uno Fi go pour out all a uno heart Eno and get it break but sometimes it's free to release the heart and live or trust a likkle poor me a tell uno that and me myself and I no trust none cause Wah people a pussy,
L-Loyalty
O-Option
V-Valuable
E-Everything

One you know you Affi loyal the partner only way you naa know say them loyal a if them attitude towards you change and emotions no really Deh bout again babes things time and people change like the weather you could a love and be loyal one more them;them ago cheat don't cry to me go cry to god.

You always ago have options guys no make no shit house partner say you Cyaah or Wah from them feel like them can rule you them ago feel like them can put them on you babes so from you No see the Smt right work it out or just good right along babes.

Being valuable is a choice to you and your partner babes if you see the boy or gyol no want agree to this them no trust you or something valuable more lightly to be 50/50 splitting the relationship and sharing your life with other person.

Everything is  just fear to some love them fear to give up everything and Likkle after them Affi a do certain things to keep up the relationship💔😎.

Love sweet man like a pot of gold Big Up The Boy,You naa go find the right one same time but them a come your way man they are out there somewhere no rush love cause when you rush love it no make no sense cause a No everybody perfect well sometimes some a time partner yah No mean you no good best believe as woman.
My Man My Man My Man ❤️😱

I Love Y'All
I Hope Y"All Or liking it
Like
Comment
Share🙏🏾❤️