Chapter 7

! You Chose: Go back to camp!

  "Eh, let's just get back to camp. I can't wait to see the looks on the other camper's faces when we get back!"
  Leo hopped onto Festus's gleaming back and set course for camp, a grin on his face. Festus's giant wings let out ear shattering creaks as he flew in the air, and Leo pressed his palms to his ears.

"I really should have oiled his wings first..." he muttered to himself. Leo's hair whipped wildly around him as strong winds blew on his face and snowflakes stung his eyes. Geez, it was really cold in the North Pole. Leo shivered, rubbing his arms. He rubbed his palms together, and with a loud "Whoosh!", his hands were set ablaze.

  "Ahh, that's it... " Leo smiled contentedly to himself.
   Time flew by, and the two inseparable pals flew across cities, nations and seas, before finally reaching the one and only, Camp Half Blood.

"I'm back!" Leo yelled at the gaping campers below him. Festus let out a snort, greeting the other campers too. Suddenly, Leo spotted a familiar face in the crowd of campers below him, and he was definitely not pleased.
  "Aw, schist."
  "Leo Valdez, what have I told you about sneaking out of camp without permission?" Chiron asked, pacing around the room. "You could have gotten hurt, or worse!" Leo hung his head down dejectedly.
  "What do you have to say for yourself, young man?"
  Leo muttered an apology. Chiron sighed.
"You know what the penalty is, Leo. Please, get to work."
  "Aw, gross..." Leo stuck out his tongue as he shoveled up yet another pile of pegasus poop. Man, pegasi sucked. Sure, they were cool, but nothing could beat Festus. Especially considering Festus could not poop.

Game Over!

You got the 'Good' ending! Congratulations! You've unlocked a new ending!

'Good' ending description:

Finally, our journey is over. You achieved the greatest ending of all, (albeit Leo's scooping up pegasus poop) but... there's still more you may not have explored yet! Why don't you try again if you haven't gotten all the endings? You might be surprised at what you will find...

Ending 4/4