Part two bbgs <333

~~~pt2 or sumthin~~~

Scars POV:

I rolled my eyes with a small chuckle the second I walked out the door, A small smile plastered on my face. I could still feel his eyes on that back of my head. The sun was slowly setting as I walked, my boots scrapping on the cold cement underneath me.

I rounded a corner, turning into a dark alleyway. I pulled my phone out and dialed a number into it.

"hey!"
"don't worry, I know where he is."
"he's passing me soon! I'll grab him for you"
"you'll get your little test subject, chill."
"right, you done with your little fit now?"
"yeah, yea, see you later"

Grians POV-

"Hey hey, pretty bird~"

Scar towered over me, pinning my body against the cold brick wall.

his once tan skin now a greyish blue, his once green and red eyes now a piercing white, tattered wings even bigger than he's ever seen, spread out behind him. And those same razor-sharp teeth... what even is he?

I shifted under Scars grasp, barely being able to move due to the growing pressure on my wrists.

"quit squirming, you'll only make it more difficult for yourself." He whispered against my neck, a faint blue mist swirling around his body.

"what do you want?" I tried my hardest not to sound scared, but as predicted, I sounded more scared than I really am. Which I swear made his powers grow. 'Does he feed of negative energy or some shit?'

he let go of my wrists and let me fall to the ground. I winced as I collided with the cold concrete, rubbing the back of my head as I sat up.

I looked back at scar, tilting my head at him with a confused look.
"Why do you look normal again? Weren't you just blue?"

"well you see, darling, it's called vex magic, I can shift from vex to human in a split second." He cooed, pointing his finger at me, making me blush at the pet name.

"we-well..." I stuttered a bit as I tried to find my words "vexes normally take longer to 'transform' in all of the documentaries I've seen".

"That's just for the looks, we know when we're being watched so we might as well put on a show." Scar said with a shrug, the mist still circling around his body.

I winced again as I stood up, my legs shaking a bit.

"Right...back to my question. What do you want from me?" I blushed a bit as I thought of all the possibilities.

"Well, you see..." he paused for a second, smirking bitterly at me. "My dear friend wants his little test subject back, and how could I say no to such an opportunity?" his smirk only grew as he laughed.

it felt like my face has lost all colour, I felt cold, my legs aching me to step back and run, my breathing uneasy and shaky.

"no-nono you can't...you- you- "I looked around frantically, my eyes unable to focus on anything, they always drifted back to him.

"so please, darling, make this easy for me." Another chuckle escaped him lips. "Just do what I say and don't fight back, easy, Cub only wants to run a few tests anyway, not so bad" he looked back at me with a sickeningly sweet smile, it was scary how calm he was right now...

"no."

"what? What do you mean 'no'." another chuckle.

"NO!" I yelled back at him, tears threatening to spill. "The last time he 'ran a few tests' I got stuck with this." I lifted up my sweater up over my head, throwing it to the ground, the skulk that was running up my chest and, down my arms and now spreading to my neck. "oh! And I can't forget THESE." Motioning to my wings, tearing running down my face.

Scar sighed, long and exhausted. He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Please, I don't have time for this." He lifted his head and glared at me, eyes flashing a faint white. "I don't want to use force to make you comply" his voice was stern and flat, an annoyed frown replacing his smile.

"I- "I choked out another sob. "I-...I don't wanna be a freak." He only snapped his fingers in response, the mist that was circling his body was now slowly making its way around me.

It started by my feet, trailing up my leg and around my waist, I looked down at the thin layer of mist. 

His eyes locked with mine, a faint frown visible on his face. "I really loved you, y'know?"  
within a second I was lifted into the air, the smoke growing tighter around me.

"what? 'you loved me'? I'v-" *cough* "I've never met you before." my voice was strained, tired from crying previously. 

"yes, yes you have." he mumbled, I swear I caught the sight of a single tear.

I accidently inhaled some of the smoke, and just as quick as a second, I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~
part 3 when???

(sorry this is so bad, it was a bit rushed </3)