f o r t y - f o u r (R)

Khalid ft

Khalid ft. Kiana Ledé - Where You Go.

♣️

REAL MEN DO WHAT IT TAKES to get what they want.

I view dates as boring and unnecessary. That's why I haven't ever bothered going on one.

Why take someone out when you can just give them what they want and take what you want as well? I haven't even taken Ingrid out before.

If I offer to though, to Ingrid or any other woman alive, I'm sure they wouldn't dare do what Alaina did tonight to me.

They wouldn't ruin my night with their intolerable friends and then go ahead to make me do charity work.

We went to twenty-five restaurants tonight for philanthropy. She said she chose twenty-five because that's her age, she also mumbled something about me being lucky that she's not ninety-years-old.

I chuckled, and a sick part of me imagined what she'd look like when she'd turn ninety. I bet she'd still have a nice ass.

We progressed from badly-financed diners, to one-star restaurants, to two-star ones and thankfully ended at three-star ones before we exhausted her age limit.

The events that took place in last restaurant we went to were the most aggravating. It's like she noticed that I wasn't bothered about funding people's meals anonymously just for a night, so she told The Manager of that dump that I'd fund it for two months.

She was joking—I think—but she didn't know the middle-aged man took her seriously. His crooked smile of admiration and prayers of blessings proved that.

Now, I know people see Alaina as the weak-willed one in her crew, but she's very strong-willed when it comes to charity. She turned me into a humanitarian organization, and made spend money on other fucking people without a single word of negation. One look at her and any words of rebuttal I'd planned on uttering turned to grunts of affirmation.

She did all these to me minutes after playing me too, mind you.

Fuck, I don't even think I should call it 'playing.'

I mean, she did what she said she would. She did go out with me. Except, instead of on a typical romantic date—what I stayed up all night fantasizing about—she gave me directions to the most hideous restaurant in the city and brought two of her most infuriating friends along.

I was stupid—desperate—enough to believe that she'd go on a date with me after all the horrible things I did to her, just because I lent her my car.