[2]

Phil's pov
A week has passed ever since ame and me fuck and I've kept my word to not tell a soul what me and ame did . I bit a piece of my sandwich looking out at the pouring rain outside and the glass that separated me from the wetness of the rain "Phil are you okay ?" Indo says as he took a sip of his orange juice that was in a cartoon box , like the one that elementary kids carry around and it was also cute "I'm fine , why do you keep asking that for almost the whole fucking week" I say annoyed by Indonesia and I was also a bit angry at him "chill , I was just saying ever since you went out with south , you've been different" Indo says as I finished the whole sandwich "like what ?" I protested "you've been staring at ame for hours in class , I feel like you're falling for your Bully" Indo smirk while Malaysia on the other hand was on her phone playing a game that she's been addicted for a while "ame hates me , and I hate him so , I'm not good for him and he's not good for me" I say knowing that I lied , I love ame eversince that night with him . I Know you can't fall inlove with a man that you just spent in 1 night. But the more I was around ame the harder I fall for him .

Across the cafeteria there he was ame with his headphones on facing me but with both his brothers sitting Infront of him , Canada and Australia. Ame looked at me coldly but I knew he was pretending... He took a sip of his Starbucks to go cup with his headset on his ears filling his head with music . He was looking me coldly with his now icy blue eyes, they weren't as I remembered. They were nothing compared to the ocean blue eyes that looked at me that night .

He put on a serious look as my eyes met his . It's like they where looking at through my soul but the more I looked at them the more I could see his look softened as I stared at them more . Australia and Canada turned around to see who ame was staring at but luckily for me I pretended to look around the cafeteria like I was just looking around.

Suddenly the speakers of the high school went off "miss Philippines and Mr . America to the principal's office now" UN the headmistress of the school announced every student in the cafeteria stoped and turned to look at us . As me and ame looked confused.

What did we do ? Or what did I do ? Was it the because I went to a club which I wasn't allowed to ? Or maybe ame told UN ? Fuck him.

I got out my hair quicky and made my way out the cafeteria as ame followed me as his headset was already on his neck "did you told her ?" I asked angrily and furiously at him "Phil , I didn't say a word" he says as we reached the office and UN was already waiting for us . "We don't have much time miss Phil and Mr . Ame , come along inside" UN was not happy, I could tell from her voice. Me and ame sat down the seats that where Infront of her huge old desk "now you two what can you both say about this ?"

UN faced her laptop at the both of us And it was a video of us in a bar , the video was posted on YouTube and south Korea , Australia, and other nations where also spotted but me and ame did the most damage . I was in the dance floor, dancing in appropriate dance while ame was doing a racing contest , except it was a race to whom , can finish a whole chest of beer . Why isn't he even drunk that night ? UN paused the video and scolded us both

~time skip~

After a long time of being scolded we where ordered to clean the library "it wasn't me" ame says as he started fixing a few books putting them back to their right order "I know" I said knowing that it isn't really him but who cares now the truth is out . South Korea and the others will be cleaning outside the school garden and they will also help plant flowers while me and ame will be cleaning the library. I climb the ladder putting a few book back in the shelf as ame got more books that belonged to the shelf where I was putting the books. I turned around and saw ame giving me a few books that belonged in that section while I was glancing at ame , I realize he was staring at something. It wasn't long untill I realized what he was staring at , he was staring at my underwear that can be seen from below since I was only using the school's uniform skirt that reached my knees. I held my skirt as ame finally looked into my eyes .

"My eyes are up here" I said as I smirk and he smirked as well . His was full of lust right now . but we can't do it now , there are cameras here , and not here.

As I got down the ladder I was pushed back by the American . My body hit the book shelf and began kissing my neck "ame , we can't" I cried out as he whispered to me "there" he pointed to the janitor closet , I looked at him and he really wanted it right now .

I went to the janitor's closet as ame followed but before he went inside he put out all the cameras from one switch and walked into the janitor's closet where he locked the door. The whole room was dark there wasn't a source of light , and there ame started kissing me making it into a french kiss as he pulled down my underwear from my skirt. As I stopped him "they might hear us" I warned him "the library is closed. It's just you and me" Ame went from behind and kissed my neck "don't worry I'll make this quick, sunshine" he said as I made a soft moan. As he kissed my neck he lick both fingers before he stroked my clit fast and hard as began shaking , my body was just full with pleasure right now. Ame then plugged in two of his fingers in me as I moaned out "fuck, Phil you're still tight" he says and continued kissing my neck hitting my sweet spot and left love marks "ame ! I'm gonna-" it wasn't long before liquid started running down my leg.

Quickly ame went Infront of me and he dropped to his knees as he licked the liquid that was about to roll down my long white sock . He lifted my skirt and he also began to tease me my licking my area reapeatedly . "I told you not to cum yet" he says with the husky voice he was "s-sorry" I apologized ,he then stood up "you're sweet" he says and kissed me as I kissed him back , I unblucked his belt and removed his buttoned pants and lastly unzipped it . He then brought down his pants along with his boxers. "Lean on the wall" he said as I did what I said with my body leaning on the wall he inserted his member forcefully as I moaned but he covered my mouth and whispered with his heavy breath "not so loud" he says as he slowly thrusted in to me and slowly speeding . He removed his hand putting them into my hands that was on a fist on the wall . His hand where warm and held my arms like hand cuffs and I also couldn't move because of his body surrounding me , and I felt like I was chained.

The mix of pain and pleasure entered my body "f-faster" I spoke out wanting more as america went faster "faster, faster!" I said and he did . Ame thrust faster until his climax , with us panting and also sweating "shit , sunshine I'm close" he says and continued to thrust "ame" I whined as I cummed with his member getting damped by it . Before ame could go any further he pulled his member out and cuming as I breathe heavily.

That's when we heard a voice that was coming from outside "Phil , ame where are you two!!" Quickly I pulled my underwear up as I grabbed as broom that was close to us "you distract him , I'll clean this up" ame planted a kiss on my forehead as I smiled at him .

I went out of the janitor's closet with broom on my hand . And it was our headmistress "ma'am , I was just in the janitor's closet grabbing a broom" I lied but the headmistress believed it "anyway where is your companion ?" Our headmistress asked as ame went out the janitor's closet "hi ma'am, I was just Finished cleaning the table with spilled yogurt on it" ame smiled as I bit my lip stopping my self from laughing because ame was indeed holding a small towel from the janitor's closet and it was damped but it wasn't from yogurt but it was from both of us "good job with the library , it's looking clean but just put away those Left over books" our headmistress said as she left .

Leaving me with ame who pinned me against the wall throwing the towel carelessly "I fucking love you , sunshine" with that sentence he kissed me and after that we continued cleaning while talking to each other.

(Part 3??)