Ch 4

Luke's pov

"Luke, wake up!" I heard a voice say, but I quickly rolled over, pulling a pillow over my head trying to ignore them.

"Luke!" They said again, this time raising their voice. I decided I would finally give in.

"What the fuck do you want?" I fired back, sitting up slightly as I attempted to open my eyes.

"It's 4 pm, you've been asleep all day dude." As soon as I had completely gained consciousness, I realized it was Calum.

"What's your point?" I shrugged.

"I just wanted to make sure you didn't fucking die from alcohol poisoning or some shit."

"Well, I'm very alive. Just have a massive hangover." I chucked.

"By the way, did you ever end up talking to that Alice girl after she left last night?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that... I'm not sure, I think I texted her."

I couldn't really remember much of what happened last night, so I grabbed my phone and immediately went to my text messages.

"What the hell." I mumbled as I read over some of the texts from last night.

"What's wrong?" Calum shot me a confused look.

"Well, I wasn't texting Alice."

"Who were you texting then?" He asked before grabbing a water bottle from the cooler and tossing it to me

"Thanks dude" I paused for a minute to take a sip, water had always been good for hangovers, "anyway, I was texting Maya."

"Maya as in Maya Bryson?" He tilted his head slightly.

"Yeah, I guess."

"How did you manage to do that? If I were you I wouldn't be complaining though, she's hot." He smirked.

He was right, maya was definitely one of the hottest girls at our school. She kept to herself a lot though, which was actually admirable because a lot of guys tried to fuck with her but weren't so successful. I bet I could change that.

"I don't know honestly, there's was a mix up when Alice tried to give me her number I guess, and trust me I'm not complaining."

"God dammit." I let out a deep breath as I continued to scroll through the text messages, I must have gotten a little too emotional and personal with her last night, which never happens.

"Now what's the problem?"

"Uh nothing.. I texted her some stupid shit." I didn't want Calum to know what exactly I said, because typically it's not something I like to talk about, I was just drunk.

"Like what?" He laughed.

"Nothing, it's not important. I'll just text her right now."

Me:
sorry for all that shit I texted you last night, I don't even know what I was talking about.

I lied

Maya:
it's fine, you were drunk I get it.

Me:
haha yeah, so you wanna come to a party tonight?

Maya:
sorry, I don't party lol

Me:
come on loosen up a little baby girl

Maya:
for the last time, don't call me baby girl

Me:
let's hangout then baby girl.

Maya:
no thx

Me:
playing hard to get?;)

Maya:
no, you're being annoying

Me:
I'm just trying to be friendly:///

Maya:
promise not to call me baby girl anymore and maybe we can be friends.

Me:
ok baby girl

Maya:
nope, you blew it.

Me:
come on I was only kidding, I'm sorry ok?

Maya:
can you stop blowing up my phone? you're interrupting my music.

Me:
what song are you listening to?

Maya:
sex

Me:
by the 1975?

Maya:
yes actually

Me:
I love that song

Maya:
what? Really?

Me:
yes:) the 1975 is a great band.

Maya:
maybe you're not so bad after all.

Me:
name all your favorite bands

Maya:
blink, the 1975, the nbhd, etc.

Me:
well you have great taste in music, so we have to be friends.

Me:
maybe we can even make each other playlists

Maya:
that's an offer I am willing to take:)