Late Night

Words: 730
———————————-
At 9PM most of the guests slowly packed their stuff. Gabe, Y/N, Henry and his friends were still swimming in the pool. Henry and Cooper played with the water ball. Henry saw Gabe and Y/N getting out of the pool. "What are they doing?" Cooper asked. "I don't know." Henry answered. "Weird" cooper said.

Gabe and Y/N
————————
Gabe and Y/N went to one of Henry's bedrooms and closed the door. Gabe started kissing Y/N and took her bikini top off. "Damn" gabe said. He instantly got a boner. "Do you like it?" Y/N asked. "I...I love it.." Gabe stuttered. Gabe and Y/N laid onto the bed and Gabe started kissing her. Gabe took his swim shorts off and Y/N took her bikini panties off. Gabe got even more excited. "What do you wanna do?" He asked. "Let me ride you first then you can take me from behind if you'd like to." Y/N said "alright" Gabe answered. He laid onto his back and Y/N got on top of him. She took his dick and entered it. Y/N jumped up and down on Gabe's dick. They both slightly moaned.

Henry and his friends
—————————————
Jon came over to Henry and asked: "where's gabe?" "I don't know." Henry answered "I saw gabe and Y/N leaving the pool but I don't know where they went" Cooper said. "They left together??" Emily asked. "Yeah they did" Cooper answered. "I think I
know what they're doing." Cheyenne said "what are they doing?" Henry asked. "Probably screwing" Cheyenne answered "what did I even expect" Henry said.

Gabe and Y/N
—————————
"Forgive me lord forgive me lord for give me lord forgive me lord." Gabe groaned "Stop." Y/N Said "ohh ok.." gabe said. After a few seconds he let out a big groan : "OHH~" he groaned. "Do you like it?" Y/N asked. "Yeah..yeah I do." Gabe replied. After 5 minutes in, Y/N moaned: "Gabe I'm about to cum~" "yeah...me too.. me too.." gabe groaned. Y/N jumped once more and while jumping she came all over Gabe's dick. "Sorry.." she moaned. Gabe pulled his dick out and said: "don't worry it's alrigh-" he couldn't even finish his sentence as he came all over his stomach.

"Wanna go for a round two?" Y/N asked. "Yeah..yeah sure" Gabe slightly moaned out of breath. Y/N turned around and Gabe started pounding in her. "Fuckk harder harder~" Y/N moaned. "Do you like that?" Gabe said as he started pounding in even harder and faster. "Yeahhh i really like that..~" she moaned. Gabe and Y/N changed their sex position. Gabe was now on top and Y/N was on bottom. Gabe started pounding as fast as he could. Y/N began scratching Gabe's back with her nails leaving scratch marks on his back. "ARGHH GABE HARDER~" she moaned. After 5 minutes Y/N came again. Gabe pulled his dick out and licked her cum. He began jerking off. "Can I help you?" Y/N asked. "Yeah sure. Go on." Gabe answered. Y/N started sucking on Gabe's dick. "AWFG FUCK..~" Gabe groaned. Y/N started sucking even faster. She took his dick and jerked him off. Gabe's dick started twitching he groaned a few times and then finally came. "Damn" he slightly groaned. Gabe was out of breath. He put his swim shorts back on and helped Y/N putting her Bikini back on. Gabe's dick accidentally left a big spot full of cum on his swim shorts. "Shit i Hope no one notices." Gabe said.

They both walked back to Henry and his friends

"HERE THEY ARE!" Cooper screamed. "What's that on your shorts?" Emily asked. "Uhm nothing it's probably just water." Gabe stuttered. Henry's friends looked at each other. Then Cheyenne asked: "are you sure that's not your cum?" As Gabe turned around his face got bright red. "don't worry we wont tell anyone." Jon said. Gabe turned around and jumped into the pool. "Y/N Are you also coming?" Gabe asked. "Coming!" Y/N screamed. She also jumped into the pool.

I would say that's it but I think it was kinda boring. I'm not really into writing stuff and this was my first Wattpad story ever so please be nice 😭 i know this story is kinda weird but I mean it's a smut so what do u guys expect.