Doubt

"The first round is now over. Let's take a look at the match ups for the second round shall we. We have Benkei vs Kenta, Rutero vs Tsubasa, Reggie vs Gingka and Ryuga who moments ago destroyed Hikaru with unbelievable power and strength will be taking on Kyoya!" The announcer says while showing there pictures on the screen. Kyoya vs Rygua huh. I start walking back to the others. What's the plan here. They want to make Rygua battle the strongest blader so why have him battle Kyoya so early in. There's something else going on here. Doji would never let that happen. I get to the room and I hear them hyping up each other.

While hanging out with the others I get a bad feeling. No that's not how to describe it. I get a feeling that serpent is being used again. I don't know why but I feel a small connection with it. Maybe it's because of the fact that lioness is apart of it. As I look around I notice that Tsubasa and Kyoya are missing. What are they up to?

Kyoya's POV:
"Where are you going" I call out to Tsubasa. He stops walking and looks over at me. "That's none of your business. I have absolutely no interest in getting to know you guys anymore than I have to you understand." He replies. At that I scoff. "Well I don't really care where you go or what you do to tell you the truth. But if someone were trying to interfere with my match against Rygua well then I hope you understand I just couldn't allow that to happen" I say while walking closer to him. Then grabbing him by the shirt. "It's still not to late for you just drop out from your next battle." He says with a straight face which angers me. "What did you say?" I say raising my voice slightly. "You've seen L drangos overwhelming power haven't you" He says. "So what about it? I know what I'm up against and I'm ready for it so what are you trying to say?" I reply. "What if you end up like Hikaru huh?" He says. "That's not gonna happen." I say slightly annoyed. "How do you know that. I can't just stand by and watch someone else fall prey to Rygua... I can't." He says.

I let go of him and scoff again. Everyone keeps doubting me but still. "So your planning to beat me to it and go battle Rygua yourself is that it?" I ask him. All I get is a grunt in response. "Well forget it. What you have in mind is not just an insult to me but to the whole concept of bey blade." I yell at him. "To the concept... of bey blade." He repeats confused. "No matter how strong an opponent is I'll face them head on! I'll hold nothing back even if I'm putting all I have on the line so be it. That's what it means to be a blader." I say smiling at that last part. "I understand. Yeah your right." He says while looking up at me. "Then you better start training harder and stay sharp because if you win your battle your next opponent is me." I say while walking away. "You sure know who you are" he calls out to me. "I'll be wait for you at the semi-finals." I call back. "Good luck." I hear him say before I turn the corner. "I know your there" I say while looking at a light post.

"How was your little chat." Cassidy says. "I wouldn't exactly call it that." I reply. We start to walk back to the stadium in silence. She seems like she wants to say something. "What is it?" I ask her. "Huh?" "It's obvious that you want to say something so speak." I say blankly. "I'm worried about your battle too. Not because I don't think you can win more of what will happen if you do." She says. I look at her confused. "Rygua has the dark power inside him. I'm worried that if you defeat him it'll go to you instead." She says while looking down. "Not gonna happen" I say confidently. She looks back up at me. "I'll be careful plus who needs some stupid dark magic or whatever it's called. I want to beat you and gingka with my own skill." I say with a challenging voice. At this Cass smile again. "Good luck but I'm not going to go easy on you." she replies with a smirk. "I wouldn't have it any other way."