Diego's pov

Since as long as I can remember I have always liked y/n Wait who am I kidding I'm madly in love with her I just never found the right way to tell her I always write her a long paragraph at night but I end up not sending it i wish I had the guts to tell her how much she means to me. I don't actually know why I started to act like how I am now like always finding a way to argue with her but I guess it was because I didn't want her to know that I liked her.

I wonder if what she said to me tonight was something she ment but I was hoping to say it first. She drives me insane tonight and if I'm being honest if she wasn't drunk I would have done way more rounds but we will save that for next time. One day when I get to call her mine I want her I'm my future till death I want to marry her, fuck her so many times,kiss her,please her and I want her to have MY KIDS and I do want a whole soccer team two but if not I want 6 and i want them to be boys and mabye 1 girl for y/n.

I felt bad for leaving her last time but if I'm being honest I didn't know what to do or what to say so i just left and this time I'm for sure not leaving her.i could tell that she had a fun night because she would never drink that much or dance that much but seeing her dance made me hard I tried so hard to make it go away and it would if I thought of someone I didn't like peso pluma yea his songs were good but I didn't like how he looked at y/n when they had met in the club we went in last time I was so mad but I held it In.

I wanted to hurry and make her mine but would it be weird if we were fighting all the time to dating but would they understand? I lie in bed with her as i watched her sleep and I carefully took out my phone an took a picture of her to put as my wallpaper of course without any one knowing she looked so cute as she slept.

I quickly take the picture an put it in my eyes only in snap so no one would know especially kev who likes to go threw my phone what a chismoso all I knew was that in a couple of weeks her birthday was coming up and so is mine and maybe just maybe I could ask her out and maybe have the team help me.