going out later?

U wake up with Diego still having his hands around ur waist and u laying on his chest u didn't want to move and u couldn't because of how sore ur body was and to think Diego wanted to go for even longer.u tried to move but u ended up letting put a loud groan causing Diego to wake up " buenos Dias chulis" "Buenos Dias dormilon can u get me the Advil because I can't move my body is so sore" "ok chulis" he let out a little chuckle

As u sit up in bed u realize that u were naked so u quickly pull the blanket to cover up u see that Diego is still looking for the Advil and since he was shirtless and in his boxers u couldn't help but keep staring at because of how fine he looked especially with the messy hair and the cross necklace it made u a little wet "ur so fine" u thought u said it in head but didn't "oh yea chickys I think the same about u" he said as he had the Advil in his hand coming to give it to u.

U were embarrassed because u thought u said it in ur mind and he could tell that u were because ur face was getting heated up. "I didnt-" before u could finish ur sentence Diego pulled u into a kiss and some how he managed to get u on his lap still holding onto the kiss. His tongue slowly started to move into ur mouth. After exploring ur mouth he let go of the kiss to catch his breath not thinking twice u turn he to face u and u shove ur tongue into his mouth taking him by surprise but he went with it.

After a bit of making out u guys stoped because u told Diego u needed to take a shower and he said he would help u and he did this time before he left he told u he was going to shower in his room and change and then come back if u wanted and u said yes.

It takes him awhile but he does come back into ur room u guys lay in bed watching tiktoks on ur phone until u both get a text from ur dad in the group chat

Mi familia⚽️🇲🇽

Pa💞: hola ninos y nina I was wondering
if u guys wanted to go to the movies
Around 5:00pm because memo
Told me that u guys had to much
Fun especially u, y/n and the other
Girl's

Santo Memo🙏⚽️
Yea I think y/n and
The girls had to much fun 🍻🎵

U
Memo ya para le but
What movie pa?
Pa💞
Rapidos y furiosos 10?
Chucky⚽️🥇
Yes I love rapidos y furiosos

Diego🖕😐😐
Whos paying,not
Me 😁

Kev el chismoso🍻🙄💞🥇
Y/n ovi 🙃😜

Jorge 😜⚽️
Si y/n paga yo voy😜

Alexis 🍻😂🖕
Yo voy tambien

U
Ok fine yo pago😐
Edeson⚽️😲
👍
Pa💞
Ok pues I will see u guys at
4:30 and y'all can bring ur wives and
Kids 2 meet in the living room 4:30!

Everyone
👍

U and Diego get off ur phone and give each other one
Last kiss before he says "ok chulis it's 10:00am do u want me to stay or go" "no stay so we can take a nap please" ok because I'm still tired and we might see the kids and I'm going to need energy" it was the last thing u both said while wrappingn each others arms around each other and going to sleep.

Time skip

U guys woke up around 3pm,still holding onto each other and Diego wakes u up by mumbling he didn't think u would hear "eres mia sabes, no se que voy acer so no eres mi novia pero un dia vas acer mia" "I know Diego u love me very much and if u want me just say it to my face" u say teasing him. He was red which made u giggle while he was out of words not knowing what to say or do because he didn't think u would hear that and before he knew u piled him into a kiss shoving ur tounge into his mouth which caused him to pull u in closer and just to tease him u pulled away causing him to end up like u kicked a puppy.

"Y/n dont tease me like that" "I have to get ready and who said I was teasing" u say while struggling to get off u bed u were making ur way to ur vanity when u get pulled from behind and Diego pins u to the wall. U could feel ur face heat up and Diego pulls u into a long kiss before letting go "next time don't tease me or I will tease u ok bebe" u nod out of words and then he let's go of u so u could go back to do what u were doing but before he leaves he says "hey chicky I'm gunna go get ready ok see u in a bit" and with that he left.

U go to the bathroom to wash ur face still limping from last night this time if someone asked why u were walking weird u could tell them that ur legs hurt from all the dancing last night but in ur head it was a because of Diego. U were going to go in something simple because it's just a movie so u decide to go in a oversized hoodie and some workout kind of shorts.

U made sure to cover up the hickys that Diego left u were covered up good because they were kinda dark. And u didn't do anything else but put on lip gloss and mascara. U finished at 4:00 so u decide to head down. U made it down and say that everyone was there the girls,boys and, the kids. Dam u thought they wanna make me broke. "Hola" says everyone as the little kids run up too u huging u and saying "Tia we missed u" "hey guys I missed u too" "weres mi tio Diego" they say "I don't know maybe he's in his room do u want to go scare him" yes they all said as they were in a long line behind u.

As u guys were about to open the door Diego opens the door looking suprised even tho he heard y'all "ahh u guys scared me" Diego says sarcastically. "Vamonos we have to hurry so we can go see the movie"u say "yay we love rapidos y furiosos and we can't wait to see the new one" the kids all said. U guys hurry to the car where everybody is waiting for u,Diego and the kids.