Te quiero besar💞

Just 2 days til u and Diego's birthday and 1 year anniversary and ur having doubts because the past 3 days Diego distanced himself a bit like getting home late and not being touchy with u lately which u missed so much that in those 3 days u made a song with fuerza regida and it's been a hit but u didn't think Diego knew or wanted to care because he hasn't said anything about it.

Since u wanted to know what was going on u waited for Diego to get home well to ur room and confront him because u had a feeling he might be cheating but u didn't think he would do that but has been acting weird latley and u just wanted to know what was going on.

30 min later Diego comes home and into ur room shocked to see that u were still up because u were usually asleep.  "Amor what are u doing still up" "well Diego I just would really like to know why u have been coming home really late and u have been distant theses last 3 days" "y/n don't worry about it please" "Diego... are u cheating on me" u said with a tear in ur eye "no no Amor I promise I'm not I could never I will just explain everything at dinner tomorrow and don't worry I haven't forgot about our anniversary so I'm taking u out to eat tomorrow" he said while pulling u into a hug and wipping ur tear away "but please y/n let's go to sleep" and with that he changes and climbs in bed with u making sure u face him and are close to him. "Buenas noches amor" "Buenas noches diegito" u say and u both fall asleep.

Diego's pov

I hated to think that y/n would think that u cheated on her because I could never and I know that I've been coming home late  latley and not being as touchy for the past 3 days but it all has a good reason. And I feel bad for not showing how proud of her I am because of her new song and I could tell it was about me because of what the song was called because I haven't been kissing her as much but me fixing everything with money is not true but I could  tell that she was hurt and missed me but I thought that if I was close to her I would ruin everything before Kevin would and I'm just glad that after tomorrow everything will be clear because I have the whole team helping and I'm so thankful for that. I also miss her everything and her in General but I just can't mess this up because me and the team put to much effort into this and I'm not going to mess it up especially not for y/n because I want her to be happy and I hope that after tomorrow and our birthday I can make her happy.

Hey it's been awhile sorry for the short chapter but I promise the next one will be longer and I'm so glad and proud of Kevin for his goal he got alot of love after scoring and he was so happy and I hope that after his first goal with Mexico he will make many more goals happen. Love y'all and stay safe💞😜 bye toxicas😜😜