Cooking disasters

Ship: Platonic Ash x Misty (idk the ship name)

Timeline: after the defeat of the dark force

Genre: Comedy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At two 2am....

"Ash what are you doing up at 2 IN THE FRICKING MORNING?" Misty texted Ash confused as hell.

"And what are YOU doing up this late? 🤨" Ash replied trying to be sassy.

"I got up to get some water and check my phone to see if anyone was online and you were online" Misty texted back.

"Well shit." Ash thought. He then proceed to think of a reply but then Misty texted again saying "now TELL ME"

"OKAY OKAY NO NEED TO YELL AT ME 😭" Ash texted in defeat.

"You know how I am a bad cooker? Well, I tried to search up some things to cook for whenever I am hungry and no one is there to cook something. And if one of you were sick and no one was there or was too busy to cook something well I could use some help." Ash then shoved his face in his pillow and yelled internally "WHY DID I JUST TOLD HER EVERYTHING"

"AWW THIS IS SO SWEET OF YOU!" Misty replied smiling widely at how sweet Ash could be.

"Shut up." Ash texted still embarrassed.

"Hahah nah don't feel like it<3" Misty teased her friend. Misty then got an idea and texted "well, i could help you! I am super good at cooking so you could get some advices from the orange flappy bird chef!" Misty texted with confidence.

Ash playfully rolled his eyes and thought "chef? flappy orange bird? You really do give yourself such silly nicknames." and then replied "you sure want to help me? The last time I tried cooking something I almost burnt Brook's dorm. Ash texted chuckling nervously.

"That blue head is just a bad teacher trust me I am better UvU" She replied once again with confidence.

"Alrighty then flappy bird ripp off we'll see if you can teach me how to cook"

"XD alrighty bet. Now get some sleep green gay" Misty laughing internally. Ash hated that nickname so much.

"Misty istg."

"WHAAAATTT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

"WHEN WILL YOU STOP CALLING ME GREEN GAY?

"When Brook and Phoenix actually compliments eachother.

"I-"

"NOW BED!"

In the afternoon...

"Okay so, you would want to-" "no I don't want!" Ash said backing away holding his hands to his chest with a obvious fearful face.

Misty blank slowly "what. The. Heck."

"It's only a microwave... It's not gonna kill you." Misty said sharply and regret of showing him videos of people putting aluminum in microwave.

"You sent me videos of explosives microwave it's dangerous!" He argued back.

Misty sighed loudly and slapped Ash's shoulder. "Misty what the hell?!" He yelled and frowned as he was rubbing his shoulder.

"Are we gonna put aluminum in there? Hmm?" She questioned Ash pretty harsh.

"Uh-" he said unsure of what to say.

"No we're not!" Misty yelled pointing her index finger to herself.

"We are only gonna heat up the potatoes so they're more easier to cook."

"Ohhh, okay I get it now." Ash said blinking at the potatoes.

"D-did you thought we were gonna heat up the potatoes with the aluminum?" Misty asked surprised at how dumb he was at cooking.

Ash gulped and stuttered "m-mayybbbe-?" Ash then chuckled nervously. As Misty was about to say something they both heard a alarm going off. "What the-" they both turned around and saw the oven on fire.

"AHHHHH-" they both yelled and hugged eachother.

"FUDGE I FORGOT TO PUT OUT THE CHICKEN-" Misty shouted and tried to get a towel to get the fire to disappear.

"ARE YOU GONNA HELP ME OR NOT?" Misty shouted while waving the towel.

He nodded and ran to get his phone in his room and called Brook, he would have called Blake instead but he didn't want to get his head ripped off. Neither Misty would.

Ash came back with a towel and starting waving it with Misty.

"This is your fault."

Sorry if this isn't really a Ash x Misty moment- i thought this would be very funny to write lmao

It was supposed to be more longer like with Brook's pov but I thought it wouldn't be really a moment with the goofy siblings so-

Should I have?

Side note: I really had fun writing this hope you enjoyed it!