Part 16

Abhimanyu :- Your steps going away from me are making my fear come true. That Malhotra's plan succeeded....

Now Nandini stops her steps and stops at the same place as if she is not able to lift her feet from the ground, she felt that someone has stick her feet to the ground.

Nandini :- Don't let the crap you want to say come out of your mouth. You and I know very well that now you will blame that Manik Malhotra that he has separated you from me. But before putting the blame of your mistake on someone else, think about the words you have said.

Abhimanyu used to follow everything said by Nandini because he considers her as his true friend and loves her.

Abhimanyu remembers everything in the flashback and realizes that it was all his fault.

Nandini :- Your silence is telling me by screaming that you were wrong.

She left from there.

On the other side, Manik goes to Nandini's house with sweets.

Meena opens the door. Meena said without looking at the door, who is there, it is good that you have come, go cook, I am hungry.

Manik :- excuse me? Is this all you are telling me?
Meena looks at the door and gets shocked.
Meena :- nooo....I thought it was Nandini.
Manik :- Will you cook food from Nandini in this condition?

Meena :- nooo I said jokingly. Come in and sit.

Manik goes in :- Has Nandini not returned yet?
Meena :- no , She will definitely be with Abhimanyu. You have brought sweets, does that mean you have hired Nandini again?
Manik :- sweets? Oh no... I have brought this sweet to congratulate you.
Manik in his mind :- Nandini's mother also knows Abhimanyu, which means they are really engaged.
Meena :- Congratulations for what?
Manik :- You don't even remember that means it's been a long time since Nandini got engaged with Abhimanyu. I thought she got engaged only a few days back.

Meena :- Nandini's engagement? Did that girl get engaged without telling me?
Manik :- Don't you know about their engagement?
Meena :- she's very clever. She didn't even let me know that she was engaged. But did he find the same stray boy? Son, now you only tell me, if Nandini had told me, would I not have been happy for her? I was already suspicious about that Abhimanyu, who used to roam around in front of my daughter all day. I don't like that boy for my daughter.

Manik to himself :- If Nandini's mother doesn't know about his engagement means that Abhimanyu lied to me but now Nandini's mother will beat her again only because of me. Oh no ....I will not let this happen. I still have a chance.

Manik :- Just like you were joking with me a while ago, I am also joking with you.
Manik tried to handle the spoiled matter.

Meena :- Was it a joke tell the truth?
Manik :- yes I was joking.
Meena :- So did you come here with these sweets just to joke?
Manik to himself :- What am I doing, I had not done this till date, but why did I do this, why did I want to know about Nandini?

Meena :- What happened to you?
Manik :- nothing I have brought this sweet so that I can ask you for your daughter's hand. I want to marry Nandini.

Nandini comes back to her house.
Nandini :- what the hell r u saying?

......................................................................