Part 19

Manik :- Mom That's a surprise I can't tell you now.

Goenka :- Don't know why I am scared of your surprise.
Manik :- Don't worry Tell me one thing, is my happiness and I important to you?
Goenka :- Your words and you are always the most important for me.

Manik side hugs her :- love u mom.

Nandini to landlord :- I have paid the rent for this month, How can you get us out of the house?
Meena comes there.

Meena :- what's happening here?
The landlord returns the rent paid by Meena to her.
Landlord :- I have sold this land, make arrangements for a new house for yourself.

Meena :- But where will we go? We do not have any other roof.
Landlord :- that's not my problem.
Abhimanyu comes there.

Abhimanyu :- Nandini u r here? I mean why r u standing outside?
Nandini :- The landlord has made us vacate his house without any previous notice.
Abhimanyu :- how dare he? Let me ask him.
Nandini :- There is no use talking to him as Manik has bought him.
Meena :- Where shall we go now?
Abhimanyu :- don't worry aunty , You both can come with me to my house.
Meena :- Not at your house, why would we go to your house?
Abhimanyu :- Because I think my house is better for all three of you than any road or rented house.

Nandini :- But ur mom.....
Meena :- Your mother doesn't like all of us.

Manik calls Meena :- There is no need to find another house, I am sending you the address of my outhouse, come there.
Nandini snatches the mobile from Meena's hand :- You have made us homeless and now you want to become a greatest by arranging another house for us? But Mr. Malhotra Thank you for caring about us but we will never take your help even if you are the last person in the world.

Manik :- ufff relax baby, That's why I didn't call you because I knew you won't come here on my request but unfortunately you attended Meena's call too. My bad luck 🤞....oh
Abhimanyu :- How dare you call my fiancee baby?

Manik :- oh u too here.... Yaar Stop chasing Nandini, she is mine and do you stay at her house all day? Don't you have any other work? But what can I say to unemployed and destitute people like you, but stay away from Nandini. I know you are engaged to Nandini not in real life but in your mind.
Meena snatches her phone from Abhimanyu :- Didn't anyone teach you manners? Nonsense....we don't need ur help please get lost from here.

Nandini :- I will not go in that Malhotra's house at any cost.
Meena :- Now will you stand on the road and enjoy my spectacle? If not me then take care of your brother. Do you want to make your brother sick in this heat?
Nandini :- Arnav come here ...
Arnav :- I am thirsty. I need water.

Meena :- Now Arnav is only thirsty, what will you do if he feel hungry?

Nandini and Meena pack their belongings.

Nandini :- I will not let your plan succeed, I know you are emotionally blackmailing me in the name of Arnav. I will not go to that Manik's house . We will go to Abhimanyu's house with Abhimanyu. If you want to come then come, otherwise you can stay anywhere, I don't care.
Abhimanyu :- haa , let's go Nandini ,we will not leave Arnav with you.

Meena :- wait wait .... You both are very selfish, where will I go alone in this old age, I am also coming with you.

Abhimanyu smiles at Nandini.

......................................................................