And 'the talk' begins!!

Insperation from HannahCrowe1 book chapter... So i give her credit

--------------
We got home from the mall and Gerard stopped me. "Liza first then Frank." we nodded and frank left.

He lead me to the couch and we sat down. "Liza.. Sweetie... I know you already know about everything that happens in the talk... But i kind of want to.. Ya know.. Talk to you about it."

"Do we seriously have to?" i asked.

"Yes, we do i want you always to remember to use protection. And...yeah.." he said,

"Dad.. I can see you're uncomfortable so I'll just.." i said and started to get up.

He put a hand on my shoulder to sit me down.

"Tell me if anyone hurts you.. So me and Mikey can beat the living snot out of em." Gee said with a smirk.

"Alright." i said.

"Good.. Go and call frank in here." he said with a smile. I nodded.

"FRANK!!!" i yelled.

"WHAT!?!?" he yelled back.

"YOUR TURN!!"

FRANKS POV:

Liza said it was my turn. I walked down the stairs and sat on the recliner while Gee was on the couch.

"Frank... I need to tell you something very important." Gerard said sweetly.

"What is it?" i asked.

" I swear if you ever hurt Liza i will grind you into little tiny pieces and feed them to your dogs." he said with an evil glare in his eyes.

"I wont hurt her Gerard. And you know this. I love Liza." i said.

I got up and left.

BACK TO LIZAS POV:

Frank came back to where the guys and I were.

"Howd the talk go?" i asked.

"Couldn't have gone any better." he replied and sat next to me.

"GUYS!" i said.

"WHAT!?" Mikey replied

"IM BORED LET'S PLAY A GAMEEEEEEEE!"

"Like what?" Ray asked

"I dunno.. Truth or dare.. Or... Seven minutes?" i asked

The guys all started chanting seven minutes. If you dont what it is... Ill explain.

Seven minutes is a name short for Seven Minutes in Heaven. You spin a bottle twice.. Whoever it lands on.. They go into a dark closet or something and kisses for seven minutes. Easy really.

"Alright. GERARD!!!" i yelled

"WHAT!?" he replied

"BRING A BOTTLE!! EMPTY!!" i said. He came back up.

"Seven minutes?" he asked with a smirk and we Said yes.

We all sat in a circle. Me, Frank, Mikey, Gerard, Ray and Bob was next to me.

Frank spun the bottle. First one. Me. Aww shit. Mikey spun it again. Gerard. Oh god.. Mikey had jealousy all over his face.

Me and Gerard look at eachother. All the guys oo'ed us. I saw Franks eyes go with fury. I kissed Frank on the cheek and got up. Gerard grabbed my hand and led me to a closet.

"Alright. You have seven minutes. Lock the door and we'll knock when its done." Ray said from the other side of the door. We locked the door and took deep breathes.

"Isn't this awkward for you?" he asked me.

"Not really..." i said.

"Im your dad though." he said.

"I know.. But think of me as a normal girl" i said.

He came closer to me and-