Chapter 3

"We just wanted to say..." Started Zayn.

"Heeeelllllooo. And Why the heck are you all over twitteer with some girl?" Finished Niall.

"Niall are you drunk?" I asked.

"Maybe. Just a little. Yes. Now I said I was drunk. Tell me who you are? You look just like the girl on twitteer." Slurred Niall.

My eyes shot to Lou. He nodded.

Zayn. Niall. This is the girl from twitter. She is also my girlfreind." spoke Louis.

"On my. So where are we going?" Niall said.

"Niiiiaaaall!!" Hissed Zayn.

"Opps. Sorry. Niall James Horan." I put out his hand. I shook his hand.

"Zayn." Zayn said. I nodded.

"Where are we going?" Niall said impatently.

"My apartment/penthouse." I said.

Niall nodded. Zayn chuckled.

"Nialler we choose the wrong time to hide in his car." Chuckled Zayn.

"I know right. At least this one seems nice. The last one didn't even introduce herself." Shrugged Niall.

Zayn nodded and asked "What's your name?"

"Hannah Fern. You can call me Hannah Bannana." They burst out laughing.

"I AM NIALLER. AND I LIKE CHILDERN." Screamed Niall.

"Umm. Your staying away from Libbie." I said.

"Niall and Louis are the best with Kids. When we were in Africa, Louis gave his favorite beany to one of the Kids." Zayn spoke next.

I looked at Louis He was blushing.

"Awwwe Little Lou is blushing." Said Nialler. He just a slap on the back of the head from Zayn.

"Owwwww." He yelled.

"We're here!!!" I screamed. Louis got out of the car and walked up to the door with me. I turned around and screammed "Z, Nialler? Are you coming?" They nodded and ran to the door. The man at the door asked for my pass/card for my room. I handed it to him. He nodded and handed it back. We ran up 3 stair cases. Finally getting to the door. Louis ranging to door. It slowly opened, showing us who was behind the door?