Chapter 5

I woke up to the soun of One Direction playing throughout the room. All different songs. Louis moans. I relizaed I was in his lap. I climbed off. He pulled me back on.

I stare into his eyes. He stares back.

"I like you a lot" He whispers.

"I like you a lot too!" I whisper back.

Just as He leans in his phone rings.

"OH GOD. It's Simon." He says. And walks to the dinning room. Sometimes you would her him say something like "C'mon Uncle Si." Or

"Fine Fine."

Finally He got off the phone ad walked back

in. We sat the way we were before He left. Finally He said "I have a surpise for you."

"oh my god I hate surpises. Tell me!"

"Well we are ALL gonna go to a party after the concert. But the second part is serect." He shrugged.

"OMG a party. Oh crap. I won't look good enough." I screamed causeing everyone to wake up.Suddenly my phone rang.

It was my dad . On god.

I answered.

' Hello Dad.'

'Why the heck are you all over everthing?'

'Dad. I..I..I went on... a..a..date'

'YOU DID WHAT? With an international superstar? Your pathectic.'

'DAD!!! Listen to yourself. You asked me Why me and Libbie left. That's Why! You don't call you oldest daughter pathectic.'

'Look Han'

'DONT CALL ME HAN. LIKE YOU LOVE ME. BECAUSE YOU DONT. GO TO H*ll'

I hung up. Throwing to phone on the couch. Running up the stairs into my room. I threw myself on my bed. I cryed until their was a soft knock on the door. "Who is it?" I cry.

"Libbie" she says. "Come in." I call out.

She starts rubbing my back as I cryed.

"How did He get my number?" I cryed out.

"I have No idea." Libbie.

She was only 8 (sorry I changed her age) and she understood so much.