Chapter 4

"HANNAH. HELP ME SLENDERMAN!!!!" Libbie screams and jumps into my arms. I chuckle and gave her a hug. I sat her down and watxhed her run into the living rooms. Niall was running after her. "Welcome into my home, Nialler. Make yourself at home." I said sacrasticly. Louis and Zayn were dieing of laughter. Then Jade comes stomping up to me. "WHY HECK IN NIALL HORAN IN OUR LIVING ROOM? YOU SAID YOU WOULD GET LUCY A SIGNTURE NOT THE PERSON!!!!"" Jade screamed in my eat.

"1. Your not a good whisperer and 2. He was in Louis car. When Lou was driving me home." I shrugged.

"1. I wasn't trying to whisper. And 2. Ok." She said.

In the living room, Lucy, Niall and Libbie were sitting together with one blanket. Also, Katie was sitting in Harry Styles lap. And Jade was cuddled up with Liam. Annie.. well she is forever alone.

"What the heck?" I yelled. They all turned and looked. "Why the heck are HARRY STYLES and LIAM PAYNE, 1. In my penthouse and. 2. Stuggled up with my bestfreinds?" I yelled.

Katie explained everything. Her and Harry have been dating for awhile and Harry mentioned how Louis was all sad when him and El split. So she set me and Lou up. Hoping for good results. Which she got. We all stuggled up. Cotinued to watch the horror movie. Soon we all fell asleep, where we were...

Katie in Harrys lap.

Lucy cuddled up to Niall

Jade snuggled up to Liam's chest

Me in Louis lap while sitting in an arm chair.

Annie and Zayn akwardly laying next to each other.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

A/N I didn't copy anyones idea. All they characters are mine.[Except 1D ;)]

Hannah Fern

Libbie Fern

Lucy Graica

Annie Franklin

Jade Sheperd

Katie Harold