Unexpected friendship

Kavya went to her room and got fresh up. She completed her work early and she was feeling bored then she opened Instagram. She got a friend request from a guy named Karthik. She was in a confusion that her heart is saying to accept the request but her brain is saying not to accept the request. Because it may trouble you in many cases. But all after she accepted the request and went for dinner.

She had her dinner came back to her room and opened her mobile. She got a notification from Instagram and then she opened it. It was from Karthik and then She got shocked and worried.

He texted Kavya: hi...

Kavya was confused to reply but after she started to text him. 

Kavya: hi.Karthik: How r u?

Kavya: I'm Fine and what about you?Karthik: I'm Good. Wt u do? 

Kavya: I'm pursuing B-tech third year and You

Karthik: That's great. Same here.

Kavya: Which course?

Karthik: Mechanical Engineering and you?

Kavya: ECE

Karthik: Where do you stay?

Kavya: I'm from Hyd and I stay in a hostel

Kavya: What about you?

Karthik: My proper is from Ahmedabad and I stay in Banglore for completing my degree.

Kavya: That's great! what about your parents?

Karthik: My dad is working in the Military and my mom is a housewife.

Kavya: Miltry! I like military people. 

Karthik: That's nice! I'm preparing for the UPSC exams.

Karthik: But, I got rejected in the second round. Still, I'm preparing my best to crack it.

Kavya: Don't worry yar! I hope this time you will do it.

 Karthik: Thanks for your concern.Karthik: What's your dream?

Kavya: I don't have big dreams but to place in campus placements.

Karthik: Besides, What's your dream about your life?

Kavya: I Like to travel to each corner of the world.

Karthik: Wow! That's nice.

Kavya: Sorry, I should go now.Kavya: Bye! I catch u later.

Karthik: Bye! good night.

Author (p.o.v): Sometimes we don't need many words to connect to the people. It's just like how we feel for them and their gestures. We don't need years and months to connect with the people. Sometimes few unexpected friendships and unexpected things change our lives drastically. Can this unexpected person make Kavya life's change or will it stop here itself?

I hope u guys love the story and please forgive if there are any grammatical errors in the story. Please support the story...