New bonding's

Priya and Kavya went to the company and it was so pleasant they fill all the formalities for their joining. After that, the manager introduced them to the team manager of their project.Manager: He is your team leader harsh and he is going to guide your project.Harsh: Ok sir.Manager: Hello guys, I'm your team leader harsh.Kavya: Hello sirPriya: hello sirManager: I will give you the instructions about the project in 10min and In the meanwhile you ask the peon to give your Id cards.

They collect the cards and came back to harsh. He gave the instructions about the project and came back to his work. Harsh is a handsome boy in the company and he is friendly to his colleagues. Priya felt something after seeing him. Harsh has seen many girls from his childhood but when she shook his hand with Priya he also feel a different feeling for her. They both are busy with their work and completed the work in time and went too harsh to inform about the project.

Priya: Excuse me, Harsh Harsh: He saw Priya and stood from his chair and stare at her.Priya: Sir, we completed the work can you please go through this project?Harsh: He went through the project and he was in shock because their dedication to the work was super. Harsh: I haven't seen the employees as you both and appreciated them.Priya: Thank youKavya: She was just watching how they both connected easily and she was happy for her friend.Kavya: The affection towards each other was seen in their eyes.Harsh: Yar! I really like you both.Harsh: You both are really good at heart. From now on we are friends professionally and personally.Priya: Ok harshKavya: Who was standing beside Priya was happy for their eyes said a lot about each other.Kavya and Priya bid bye to Harsh and leave for a restaurant where Sheela and kushi were waiting.

They reached the restaurant and Priya and Kavya are happy by seeing their friend's affection towards them on the first day only.Sheela: guys, how was your day at your company?Sheela: I hope you made good colleagues. Bolo yar!Priya: Ya It's good we meet our colleagues and our team manager was handsome yar!Kavya: She smiled and wa yar harsh also has a crush on Priya.Priya: shut up yar! Not that way.Kavya: Don't lie to me, I have seen you both have a crush on each other.All together teased Priya and laughed.Sometimes they share a good talk and left for the house.

Next day same they wake up and go for company and They share a good bondPriya, Kavya, and Harsh become good friends.Before the weekend on Friday, they all go for dinner(Priya, Kavya, Sheela,kushi, and Harsh all together)They all have some talks and Priya and Harsh spent a good time together and everyone returns to the house.

Please support the story and please comment, So I can know whether you guys are enjoying the story or not