Unexpected Proposal

She saw Karthik proposing a girl with flowers and saying that when you came to my world you became my life. I can leave anyone in life but not you.
The girl also accepted his proposal and hugged Karthik. Kavya couldn't see the girl's face because she was facing Karthik. Kavya was in shock and she went from that place.
Kavya and Priya went to the restaurant and then Kavya received a call from Karthik that shall we meet now I came to hyd. Kavya said Yes, but she was in a confused state. Karthik came to meet Kavya in the NTR gardens. Karthik was excited to meet but Kavya was sad and she want to clear all her thoughts coming into her mind. Kavya went to meet Karthik at the NTR gardens.

Kavya:  wow! what a sudden presence here. I asked you many times to meet but you declined and now suddenly here.
Karthik: I have work
Kavya: I saw you here today at 3:O clock.
Karthik: When did you see me? I just came now.
Kavya: Please, Don't lie I have seen you proposing to a girl. I trusted you a lot but you always made me down.
Karthik: Oh! you have seen it. She is my girlfriend and we meet 2 months back.
Karthik: Slowly I fell for her character and today I proposed to her.
Kavya: Oh that was her who made you not talk with me as before.
Karthik: It's my fault for keeping this from you. Don't blame her for my mistakes.
Kavya: I trusted you a lot and I thought you are a good guy and respected girl's feelings.
Karthik: What did I do now? I just loved a girl who is fair and beautiful.
Karthik: It's my life I have to choose my partner.
Karthik: I couldn't understand why you are disturbed by this.
Karthik: Unfortunately, you made any feelings for me. If Yes, just clear it.
Kavya: Yes, I trusted you, I believed you, I loved you but it was my fault.
Kavya: It's all because of that girl who attracted you to her.
Karthik: Yes, but you can't blame her for all my mistakes.
Karthik: Just be within your limits.
Kavya: WoW, that's a good answer. Now, I have come to know how you treat a girl.
Kavya: I know that's the girl who is behind you.
Kavya: She is the one who made problems between us.
Karthik: Just stop yar! I swear you if you talk one word about her badly.
Kavya: I will say again she is dumb and an idiot.
Karthik got angry and slapped Kavya.
Kavya hurt very badly and said Sorry if you get hurt and It's my fault to meet you in my life. It's the end of our friendship.
If I hurt you for any reason I am sorry and Goodbye! forever and ever. I don't want to see you again.

Karthik in an angry mood says I will never see you again.
Kavya controlled her emotions and went back to her room.
She was hurt very badly and she was down for 1 month.

please ignore if there are grammatical errors and kindly support the story.

This story will be more interesting and twist in the following chapters.

I hope you love the story and support with ❤️