^The shirt of happiness^

After saying goodbye to the family, Tiameni entered the corridor to leave the door, but suddenly a hand pulled her and hit her hard against the mud wall! It was his former master!

Tiameni: What are you doing? are you crazy?

Edoo: Crazy?! Me? No, I'm not crazy, I just wanted to tell you that your laughter was very selfish! You got lucky this time, but that's not a reason to let you continue to smile, do you understand...?

Tiameni: Just get away from me... and pushes him

Suddenly, the voice of Lady Kaari comes from behind: Tiameni, where are you? Tiameni looks at Edoo with an angry look and follows the lady's voice
Lady Kaari: You finally came... What a beautiful dress you wore, not only beautiful, You are also handsome too!

Tiameni smiles meaningfully and says to herself, "Yes, to get saved from here, you have to celebrate."

Tiameni: My lady, could you please let me see my friend Ay before I go? I may not be able to see him again.

The lady allows and Tiameni moves towards Ay's house
Tiamani: hey, Ay...

Ay: Tiameni? What are you doing here at this time of day? Wow, you wore a dress, did something happen?

Tiameni answers with a smile: ye.. Yes... something has happened.. Of course, I don't know if you will be happy to hear it or not... Look, you won't see me there anymore, because from now on I want to live in the palace!

Ay's eyes widen, he asks: How did the pharaoh come to propose to you?

Tiameni laughs and says: No son, what are you talking about... I'm going to work there and become an apprentice of the queen's favourite!... Can you believe it?

Ay: It's hard to believe, but I believe it, I think it goes back to that day when you and I wanted to fetch water from theriver, right? I will miss you
Tiameni: Yes, exactly on the same day, I will miss you, the river and the sun
Slowly these two move away from each other and Ay's eyes followed Tiamani until she disappeared.

Finally, the carriage starts moving and passes through the alleys and streets of the city;The girl looks at the outside from the inside and the maid at the girl.

Tiameni: I knew the city of Thebes was big and beautiful, but I had forgotten what it looked like.
Lady Kari: Why?

Tiameni: I was once richer than Pharaoh's daughter, I was respected more than anyone in this city, there was no one more worthy than me, my father said that even Pharaoh wished to have a daughter like you, I asked why?

He answered for two reasons: First, Pharaoh does not have a daughter and having a daughter is a wish for him. Second, even if a girl is born to him, she will not be superior to you, she cannot be! I was simple and believed.
But now my father is dead, Pharaoh is also dead and now there is no one more inferior than me.

The lady smiles and takes the girl's hands: The pharaoh died, but another pharaoh sat in his place, don't worry, the good days will come again.
Tiameni: Who are you?
Lady Kaari: I was one of the orphans that your father sheltered! Don't be afraid anymore, because of your father, I won't let anything happen to you, you can trust me.

Upon hearing this, tears gathered in Tiameni's eyes and she put the maid's hands on her chest ...
The carriage stopped!
Tiamani: What happened?!
Lady Kaari with a laugh: It's nothing, we have arrived.

The carriage had stopped in the courtyard of the palace, they got down
from the carriage
Tiamni: Oh my God, is this a city or a yard, how big it is! When I used to come here, it wasn't that big, but there are some things that haven't changed.

Look,Look, the same statue of Horus is still there. Laugh
Lady Kari: Yes... there are still many things you need to get to know, soon, let's enter the palace so I can show you your room.

Tiameni: Yes, my lady.

⚜️✨️