05.

REAL LIFE

REAL LIFE.

"gyuvin's right! there was no need for him to personally message you, it obviously was an excuse to talk to you!" haera tried to convince gyuri, as jieun and mina giggled. school had just ended, and the 4 girls were walking out together.

today was the day. gyuri was insanely nervous, and her friends were not helping.

their school had a uniform, so just after gyuri's last class ended she went to change into nicer clothes.

"stop filling my head with these thoughts," gyuri frowned. "i'm literally meeting him today. i can't act like a lovesick girl in front of him."

"maybe he's the lovesick one," mina teased.

"we should bruise gyuri up a bit and see how he reacts," jieun laughed.

"that just sounds like you want to beat me up... should i be concerned?" gyuri said.

"you can take it as you wish," jieun smiled like a psychopath. time to get new friends?

as gyuri was about to reply, a voice yelled out to her.

"gyuri!"

stood next to a black car was a tall man wearing sunglasses and smiling - her dear brother jiwoong. she walked over, with her friends trailing behind me.

"hi ji!" the little sister greeted him.

"hi little one," he patted her head. "how was school?"

"boring. you know my friends right?"

"yeah, of course. how are you all?"

all 3 of gyuri's friends blushed. i seriously need new friends. as they conversed (flirted) with jiwoong, gyuri took the opportunity to put her bag in the car.

"are we ready to go?" jiwoong asked, to which gyuri nodded. she waved the girls goodbye and the 2 siblings got in the car. "the boys had morning classes today, so they'll already be there."

byul dance academy was a well renowned school. only the best of the best got to go, and it accepts students from 11 years old. most days, students have academic classes in the mornings for subjects like maths and literature. their afternoons would consist of dance classes and free time for practices.

"oh, can we stop at the green cafe on the way?" gyuri turned to jiwoong. "i thought it would be nice to take some treats for them, seeing as it's my first time properly meeting most of the team." of course, gyuri had seen the boys when they would come over after practices, but the interactions would only consist of an awkward smile as she ran back to my room.