12.

REAL LIFE

REAL LIFE.

a pottery date.

ricky had planned a pottery date.

"you mentioned a while ago that you don't like cheesy romantic dinner dates, so i thought this could be a cool idea," ricky explained while rubbing the back of his neck.

gyuri didn't reply.

"if you don't like it we can go somewhere else!" he attempted to backtrack, assuming that the girl wasn't impressed.

"ricky! this is so cute! did you get this off my pinterest board?" gyuri teased.

"well... i do stalk it every now and then."

"you're so cute."

ricky blushed. gyuri bit back a smile, finally realising that she had the same effect on ricky that he had on her.

the two chatted as they walked through the front door, waiting for a worker to come and help them.

"hey guys, welcome to pottery world! i'm-"

"jiwoong?!"

𓆩♡ 𓆪

"what the hell ricky!"

"what did i do now?" the blonde boy pouted.

"yours looks so good! why does mine look like a 5 year old made it?" gyuri complained.

"i mean..."

"if you say i look 5 years old one more time i'm going to leave."

ricky laughed, and held gyuri's wrist to prevent her from moving. "okay okay, i'm kidding. do you want me to help you?"

gyuri nodded, at which ricky moved closer to her to inspect the plate that she had painted. at this point, their faces were right next to each other, and ricky's hand was still holding gyuri.

"excuse me, can you keep a 5 foot distance?" jiwoong shoved their faces apart. "we have a store policy."

gyuri faced him with an annoyed look. "what's the policy? don't let gyuri live in peace?"

"something close to that."

"jiwoong."

"yes gyuri."