The Figure Test

The next day in class, Aizawa's POV

I started class today with a pop quiz. As everyone is writing I see Midoriya next to bakugou. I let this happen. His hearing was going in and out early this morning. I took him to recovery girl, but she said there was no physical wound to heal. She also said this wasn't caused by his quirk, as he can use it perfectly with no harm to his ears.

Bakugou's POV

Deku is looking at me. He smiles and heads back to his seat. He made sure I was comfortable and that if I ever can't hear, to let him know. Luckily, I've been able to hear all morning. Once everyone finishes their tests, we start on todays lesson. My eyes wonder to the window. I could have sworn I saw something. Maybe it was a bird. I look back at the board to get todays notes. I swing my head back around to the window. There it is again! But there is nothing. I hate this. I turn back to face the front and jump a little at the black figure sitting on my desk. My eyes widen. Is no one else seeing this?! The figure leans over and whispers into my ear, "wake. Up." And then it's gone. Deku looks over and raises and eyebrow. I shake my head. He sighs and looks back at the board.

After school, back in the dorms, Bakugou's POV

Deku and I are cuddling in my dorm. Something is wrong though. Not with deku, or with me. But the room. Everywhere I look, I see different figures. A take a deep breath and the figures soon go away. Deku looks up at me. He smiles and sits up on my lap. We lock eyes. I pull deku close and kiss him. Small, slow, and sweet kisses soon turn into heated, harsh, and rough make out sessions. Deku starts taking his shirt off. As we kiss, I rub my fingers along his abs. I slowly move my hands up his torso. He flinches when I hit a scar. He doesn't flinch because he is in pain, but because he if afraid I'll be disgusted. I pull back and look him in the eyes. I smile at him. He looks at me and blushes. "Can you take your shirt off please?" Deku looks at me. I smirk and slowly take my shirt off. Deku looks impatient. As soon as I get my shirt off deku is on me again. He is kissing and grinding on me. I pull away, but deku looks as though he is not finished. "Be patient baby" I say smirking. Dekus face falls as he hears a knock on the door. I give deku a quick kiss and whisper, "right after I get this." I get up and walk over to the door. I grab the door knob and open it. "Bakubro, why are you shirtless?" Kirishima says. "Oh fuck, I forgot about the study session. Uhm I'm little busy at the moment. We can study together tomorrow." I say bluntly. "Oh, alright man" I close the door and walk back over to deku. "What as that about?" He asks. "Oh I just forgot I told shitty hair I would help him study for the exam." "Oh. Well in that case lets continue!" (Sorry for not writing the whole "colorful" night, it just kind of makes me feel weird when writing and I'm not really sure how to write/word it. Y'all got enough though, you can't be that horny.) After deku and I finish we lie down and cuddle. "Hey Izuku..?" I whisper. No response. I look over to see him sleeping. I smile and kiss his forehead. I let myself drift to sleep.

The room is dark. But the figures hovering over me are darker. They are pitch black with smoke coming from them. They all stare at me, dead in the eyes. "What do you want?" I ask them. "For you..." their voices sound raspy, but also calming. "To wake up." And then I do. I jerk up in a cold sweat. D- Izuku looks at me, his eyes still sleepy. "What's wrong, kacchan..?" He whispers, sounding tired. "Uhm...nothing baby, just go back to sleep okay..?" "No..I want kacchan.." he sits up and gets on my lap, hugging me. "Please tell me what's wrong.." he whispers. "It was just a weird dream baby, I promise." "Alright.." deku gets off and lies down, pulling me with him. I lie down next to him. What in the hell was that dream supposed to mean..