The hearing Test

3am, Bakugous POV

I sit up and yawn. I stretch my arms and reach to my night stand, grabbing my phone and unplugging it. I'm in my sweats and no shirt. I take my phone with me as I get up and open my dorm door. I turn the flashlight on and continue walking to the little dormitory kitchen. I turn the coffee pot on and make a big plate of waffles. I have been doing this since the seventh week of school. I don't let my classmates know though, as they will think I'm weak. Surprisingly I haven't been caught. Until now, that is. As I am brewing the coffee, I hear footsteps. I swing around to see the shitty nerd. "Kacchan..?" Deku says in a sleepy voice. "Don't you dare tell anyone! I mean it!" I say sternly and also kinda loud. "Okay okay shhh..." he whispers. He walks over and lies his head on my chest. I start rubbing my hands threw his messy bed head hair. We do this a lot. No one know this, but deku and I kinda of have a relationship. It's not like we are bf and bf. It's just that we...well...we're kinda fwb ig? (Friends with benefits✌️.) But definitely not the normal kind. The normal kind is when people use each other for their needs and then go back to normal, like nothing ever happened. But deku and I, we kinda both like each other. I'm just not ready for a relationship yet, so we are taking it slow. We do cuddle and lot though. We also, (very rarely but it does happen) kiss.

I look at the freckled boy, lying his head against me. "Dek- Izuku." Izuku looks up at me surprised. "Uh- uhm- yes kacchan?" He says looking a little concerned. "I think I'm ready. To be your boyfriend that is." His eyes light up. "Really?!" I just nod, a smile creeping across my face. I look at Izuku and cup his face. He looks me in my eyes. "I love you." I say. Izuku looks flabbergasted. "K-kacchan, I-I love you too!" He smiles. I lean down and start kissing him. "Wanna cuddle in my dorm?" I ask. "Yes please!" He replies. We then walk to my dorm and I open the door. We head over to the bed and lie down next to each other. I pull him close and spoon him. He starts rambling about something with the deku squad but...soon...I can't hear him. My eyes widen. It's dead silent, but his lips are moving. "What the fuck..." I say, not realizing it was out loud. Dekus mouth moves, but I can't hear anything. Then the pain hits. I jerk up and hold both my ears, tears starting to well up in my eyes. Deku quickly sits up and gets in front of me. His mouth moves again. Fuck! Why can't I hear him, dammit! Then deku looks at me like he just saw a ghost. His pupils small. Face a bright shade of white, shock written all over it. I may be because I'm crying, or because...of the...blood? My ears are bleeding. They burn. Really bad. "Fuck..!" I say, again not hearing myself. Deku quickly mouths something and runs out of the room. I get up to follow him but quickly begin to feel dizzy. The room is spinning and I'm in so much pain. Then I start to loose my balance. I stumble. I start to trip over my own feet. Then my head hits the ground. All the sounds and feelings come back to me, my eyes wide. Deku and Aizawa run in. Aizawa quickly neals in front of me. "How many fingers Katsuki?" He says all serious. "Four." I say, rubbing the back of my head. I look up at deku to see he's crying. He's biting his nails and there is a panicked look on his face. Our eyes meet, and he breaks down. Sobbing his eyes out, he runs and hugs me. I pull him close. "I'm okay." I reassure him, rubbing his back. "I-I was" he hiccups, "so f-fucking worried..!" He sobs with each word. "Baby," I say, "I promise I'm okay." "Why couldn't y-you he-hear me..?" He looks at me, as if looking for answers. Answers, that I don't have. I look into aizawas eyes. Then he says, "bakugou, wake up." "What..?"