EPILOGUE

5 years later

5 years later........

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! This hurts like a motherfucker. Fuck you and your 6 foot babies!" I screamed at Nick who looked terrified. I was bouncing up and down on a yoga ball, holding my swollen belly. I had been in labour for about 8 hours right now and I was still only 5cm dilated. If I wasn't having the biggest fucking cramps known to man, contractions, I would have felt bad for Nicks scared expression. He was really nervous about becoming a dad.

The entire pregnancy he was coddling me in fear of something going wrong. He explained to be what happened to his parents when he was little a couple years ago. He didn't want to loose both of us. But he was elated none the less.

"You want some skittles baby?" He asked holding out the packet. I started crying now.

"I'm so sorry I'm being so mean to you. I love you" I mumbled shoving skittles in my mouth. He came over and started rubbing my moving stomach. The baby was active now that we were in the labouring stage. My baby was waiting for a grand entrance apparently. We told my mom and dad when I had gone in to labour. You heard me right. I started calling Kylan my dad in senior year. He cried that day.

They both had come with us to the hospital to get us settled in. My mum calmed me down because I was in pain and freaking out. I was so scared. She told me that having a child is the greatest gift I will ever receive. My dad told me to be his sweet brave girl. Now we were just waiting for baby to come.

———————————————

"Arghhhhhh. Oww" I cried as I pushed another time. Baby had sped up in the past hour and I was finally pushing them out. Me and Nick had decided we didn't want to find out the gender until the birth. Birth was fucking hard and I can't believe women do this everyday. Nick was to my left holding my leg back for the doctor and stroking my head. Nick peaked down and I was thankful that he wasn't one to pass out.

"They are almost here baby, come one. One more push and we'll be a little family okay. You can do it. Come on mama" he encouraged me and I brought all of my strength into one last push and when I exhaled I heard a loud shriek coming from in front of me. The doctor held up our squealing baby.

"It's a girl! Congrats" she smiled, wrapping the baby. "Dad would you like to cut the cord?"

Nick hesitated for a moment, obviously in shock that he was a dad now. He cut the cord and the midwife laid our baby girl on my chest. I started happy crying and stroked her blondish hair. Nick came and out his arm around me and looked down at her.

"She so precious" I whispered.

"She's beautiful" he smiled, crying too. "What are we gonna name her?"

Our daughter opened her eyes and glanced around at us and I knew what to name her.

"Allison Delilah Thorne"

"After my mom?" Nick looked at me in disbelief. I nodded happily and kissed him on the cheek. He sniffled and looked down at our baby girl.

"Hey little Ali-Cat. I'm your daddy. And that pretty lady holding you is your mommy. Your so loved baby" he smiled and kissed Ali on her little newborn head.

——————————————

My mom and dad were the first ones to the hospital. My mum darted into the room but her first priority was me. She came over and kissed my head.

"How are you baby? You feeling good?" She smiled.

"Yeah I'm great. She's amazing, wait till you meet her" I smiled proudly.

"Her?" She gasped and Nick stood up holding Ali and gestured for mom to hold her.

"Meet your granddaughter, Allison Delilah" he smiled passing over her. Ali made some cute baby noises as she tried to get comfortable again after being moved from her dads hold.

My dad came over and looked at Ali and then came over and rubbed my shoulder.

"You did a good job, sweetheart. I knew you could do it" he smiled and I gave him one back sleepily. Nick noticed and told me to rest. I had no doubt that baby Ali was in good hands and I fell asleep.

——————————————

Nick and I mutually decided that we wanted Carly and Kameron to be the godparents. Both being our best friends, it seemed practical. Carly stormed into our small room with 20 balloon each being a different 'congrats!' Or 'baby girl!' design.

"Where's my niece?" She made grabby hands at baby Ali who was peacefully sleeping in her bassinet the hospital supplies. She picked her up and instantly fell in love.

"I'm gonna spoil you like rotten princess. And we'll use Daddy's or Uncle Kam's cards" she smirked evilly and Kam sat down in a guest chair stressed. Eventually Kameron held Ali and she looked so small in his arms. They were both ecstatic when we broke the news to them.

——————————————

We were now just cuddling in my hospital bed, us as a little family. We both stared at Ali, not looking away from her sleeping form.

"At least since she'll be the oldest of her siblings, she won't have to deal with overprotective brothers" I chuckled, my head rested on Nick's chest.

"We'll don't forget how many overprotective uncles she has" Nick smirked and I groaned.

"Poor Ali. She'll never be able to get a boyfriend" I poured for my daughter.

"She's not ever getting a boyfriend. Ever" Nick grumbled.

"We met when I was 16, how is she any different?" I argued.

"Cause she's our little girl" he smiled.

"Yeah she is" I grinned proudly.

And we've come to an end of Thorns

I'm so thankful for all the support of this book throughout writing it and all the love it has received. We now have a new addition to the family. Baby Ali ❤️. But don't worry, this won't be the last you see of her *wink* *wink*

We are at 11k reads?!! Wth this is amazing love you all ❤️