~ chapter 1~

LEE YOO-JIN is an ordinary third-year college student. She is from a small middle-class family. Her mom (Mrs lee), Her dad (Mr lee), her older sister (Lee Eun-ji) and her younger brother (Lee Tae-yoon).

Her Father is a nurse in a small hospital, Her mom has a mini beauty salon at home. (Manicure, pedicure, eyebrows, waxing. Etc). Her older sister is a news anchor. While her younger brother is still in first-year college.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Mrs Lee - YAAAHH!!! yoo-jinaaa!!! Wake up its 2pm!!
"Eommaaa, It's the weekend". She said with her eyes half open and stretching her arms.
Mrs Lee - so what? Weekend doesn't mean you can sleep till this late in my house. Now get up.
She said while removing the blanket that was on yoo-jin.
Yoo-jin started whinning. but at last, she got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

~Yoo-jin's POV~

After I got out of the bathroom. i went downstairs to eat. Then, i saw my dad, and brother eating in front of the TV watching sports while cheering. I smiled at their bond and then went towards them.

I sat beside them on the couch. "oh look finally, the queen woke up at 2 pm" Tae-yoon said while still focusing on the TV. "Yaah! Shut up!" I said while throwing a pillow at him. he also threw a pillow back at me. "Guys don't fight! Let me watch tv" Dad said.

Just then I Realized haven't seen Eun-ji and mom. Then I asked my dad. "Appa, where's mom and eun-ji unnie?". "Eunji has gone out with some friends and mom is with a customer in her room doing her eyebrows" he said, while still focusing on the TV. "Oh okay" I replied.

Then I got up. And went to the kitchen to have lunch. I took my plate and went to my room to eat it there. I started eating my food on my bed while scrolling through instagram.

When I was done, I took the plate and went towards the kitchen to put the plate back. Then i came back to my room. And plopped on my bed letting out a sigh.

"I'm bored, I have nothing to do. What do I do?" After staring at the ceiling for a solid 5 mins. I decided to go to the bookstore.

~Author's POV~

The bookstore which yoo-jin was talking about is a place that she used to visit since her childhood. She even knew the owner of the store really well. His name was Mr han. Yoo-jin was a really big fan of Reading. So, she visited the bookstore 2-3 times a week. It was like escaping the world for her.

~Yoo-jin's pov~

I quickly got up, took a shower. wore sweatpants and a baggy tshirt while my hair being in a messy bun.

Then I quickly ran downstairs

Then I quickly ran downstairs. "Dad, I'm going to the book store"
"Ok, come back safely". I smiled at him, I checked the time it was 5pm. then I left the house, closing the door behind me.

I was walking peacefully. Enjoying the sunset and the cold breeze. The bookstore isn't that far so I just prefer to walk instead of taking the bus.

Soon, I reached the bookstore. I walked inside. "hello, Mr han!" I said as I greeted the owner with a bow and a smile. "Hello dear, welcome! How are you doing?" He said while smiling. "I'm all good" I said. Then I walked towards the book shelves to read a book.

Just then, I saw a tall, muscular and slender guy. He's back was facing me because he was looking for a book on the shelf. He was wearing a loose white T-shirt and brown pants. With his hair messy.

I was mesmerized by this random stranger's back

I was mesmerized by this random stranger's back. Then he turned around. He saw me.

His face was was so perfect. His perfect deep dark brown eyes, his perfectly sculpted nose with a little mole on it. His perfect pink lips. His perfect sharp jawline. His perfectly imperfect messy hair. He was PERFECT.

I was so mesmerized by his face that I didn't realize that I was literally staring at him like a complete Physcopath.

He frowned and he walked towards me while shaking his hand in front of my face. "Excuse me, hello?" He said. Then I finally snapped back into reality. I apologized for acting that way.

Then he just stared at me for a moment. Then he walked past me, and then got out of the store.

After that. I took a deep breath. And my cheeks turned red because of the embarrassment.

"Gosh! What happened to me?? Why did I freeze while seeing him like that??" Then without taking any book, I walked out of the store. While walking towards home. I couldn't help but wonder who that guy was.

I've been visiting the bookstore for years but I never saw him there. Is he new? Maybe. Shrugging off my thoughts I got home. Ate dinner then went to bed.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

This is the first story I've ever written. I don't know how the story will turn out. But I hope that you guys support my FF. I will try my best to write a decent FF. And, I'll be posting every day Or two. Anyway, Byee!! Borahae!! <3 <3