~ Chapter 11 ~

Okay so before starting this chapter, I wanted to let you guys know that the cover of this book is still not finally decided. You might frequently see changes in the cover. So, please dont get confused!! (๑ت๑)ノ

Anyways, now back to the story ~

~ yoo-jin's pov ~

It's the weekend. And Taeyoon and I are heading towards our college as today is the 25th annual singing auditions of our college.

However, we didn't participate. So, you may ask, why are we going there? Because Yuna applied and we are going to support her.

Well... Initially Taeyoon was going but i tagged along because why not?

Now, we just picked up a bouquet of baby pink tulips for her. And we're heading towards our destination.

~ Time skip ~

~ Time skip ~

After the audition we were looking for Yuna to give her the flowers we got her. She sang so beautifully, everyone was mesmerized by her sweet, delight voice. I'm 100% sure that she'll qualify.

"Yunaa!!" Taeyoon called out, she was talking to some of her friends when she turned to look at us from a distance. Her hair gracefully blew in the air and so did the skirt she wore.

I was waiting for taeyoon to say something or atleast walk up to her but he was just still as a rock

I was waiting for taeyoon to say something or atleast walk up to her but he was just still as a rock. He's mouth was slightly parted while his eyes sparkled. He's so in love with her 😅

I nudged his shoulders, he finally came back to his senses. Then we walked up to her. She signled her friends to wait for her and turned towards us.

"What?" Yuna said to taeyoon with a slight annoyed face. "I-i just wanted to congratulate you" Taeyoon said and then gave her the flowers while avoiding eye contact.

Should I leave? I'm literally third wheeling them.

She hesitantly took the flowers, "thanks I guess" she said then turned towards me. "Hey, do I know you?" She said politely.