~ Chapter 5 ~

~ Time skip / 1 week ~
~ Author's pov ~

It's been a week since jungkook is flirting with yoojin and trying win her over to make his enemy taehyung jealous. Although, taehyung warned jungkook several times to not make her uncomfortable and to leave her alone. Jungkook doesn't give a damn about what he says.

Jungkook is a playboy. He flirts with girls ALL THE TIME. And of course, the girls like it as he is really popular for his looks and badboy vibes. Jungkook only dates girls who are pretty. But only for a few days. He gets bored easily. And he doesn't care if he hurts someone's feelings. So he just dates a new girl every week or so.

At first Jungkook thought that it'll be really easy to win over yoojin too. He thought that he would also date her for a week then break up with her and hurt her feelings just to make taehyung jealous. He couldn't stand taehyung being happily in love. He had to ruin it.

But in this past week while jungkook was flirting with yoojin. He felt different, he felt as if he didn't JUST wanted to make taehyung jealous. He didn't want to use her for looks. He didn't felt like this for any girl before.

For some reason, He didn't want to hurt her feelings.

~ Yoojon's pov ~

Taehyung and I have gotten really close. We often share lunch and I always sit in the classroom with him. And now, Lisa and jimin also joined us. It's like a new friend group.

Jennie still is acting cold towards me. I didn't get a chance to ask her about it. Everytime I do, she just brushes me off and ignores me. And because jennie is not talking to me, Lisa also decided to not talk with jennie as jennie is also acting cold towards lisa.

Jennie even changed her seat. She exchanged her seat with jungkook. So that Means, taehyung is sitting on the left side of my seat and jungkook on the right. GREAT! But I kinda got an idea about why she's acting cold towards me, Taehyung. Jennie probably likes taehyung. Shrugging off my thoughts, I quickly got ready for college.

I wore my outfit of the day, did my hair and makeup, wore shoes then walked downstairs to eat breakfast.