Prologue

“Nothing that had happened in the past could be taken away. This was an amazing gift. The past was done and over and settled; you couldn’t get it back, but still, whatever good you had gotten from it, spiritually, emotionally, would be yours for your lifetime.”

Not all romantic stories involve a guy and a girl. Mine does though. Except I have a depressed dad involved. I'm Lily, his only daughter. In fact the only one tagged to him with the word family. You might think that I am a spoilt child because of my conditions. But you don't know my conditions. I do classify as a typical 18 year old teenage girl searching for love. But I'm not going to go head over heels over a 20 year old guy. I seriously don't intend on doing that in the near future. I'm searching for a key to a heart withered by years of sorrow. I just don't realize that it involoves a guy. Yes, he helps me find the key to that heart I desperately desire for...my father's.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! 

Since this is my first ever book dont expect it to be great. I know that it may seem as though the aim is just the father but the guy comes soon too. Please comment and vote!!!!!!

Tiny_tattler xxx