Chapter 4

“Hey Brunette! What a wonderful surprise!”

Why him???

I have a name you know,” I said as I tried to build up attitude.

“Fine…Hey Lily. Nice to see you again.”

“Wait, how do you know my name? You stalk me around?”

“Nay, I’m not that sort. It says so on your copy.”

“Oh,” I said turning my face away as I turned beetroot. Through the corner of my eye I saw Mr. I’m-so-Hot smirking at me.

“So class, you do know that we will start with kinetic energy tomorrow,” said the teacher as boo’s erupted from every corner of the class. I mean work on the second day of college??? I don’t want to live on this planet anymore!

Anyway, as soon as the bell rang, I picked up my books to go and meet up with Zack when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see blue eyes looking at me intently. Blue eyes. 

"What do you want?"

"Looks like you're the one who needs help."

"When will you stop bugging me?", I said though though this teasing game we played game fluttered my heart with excitement.

"Oh me? Nothing really. It's just that sicne I'm new here, I hardly know anyone so I thought maybe we could hang out together?"

"Huh? I mean you've__________"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Jacky you're hereee!!!!!"

I felt pushed as a little blondie went over and nearly blew both of is of our feet.

She was cute but that is it...as in she was like a little girl. She wore glasses though. 

"So much for you not knowing one..." I whispered under my breath but I think that boith of them caught it because the girl finally noticed me and frowned.

"I'm Cassie, Jake's current. Well, technically we're friends since a week. You see Jake took me out for coffee."

I gave him Jake a questioning look and merged into the crowds of people