Chapter 1

"Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence." 

Somehow these words always stirred in my mind when I heard the music......just like her touch.

The way she combed my hair with her fingers as she put me to bed. or the way she held me in her arms like a cradle, rocking me from side to side as the music drifted me into sleep. She always whispered some words into my ear. I never knew what it was that she said___not even recall her voice and its sweetness___all I knew was that she was calling the angels to protect me and that was enough. O maybe it wasn't. 

There was still something that I racked my brains to find out but could never really find it____more like feel it. The feel when she caressed my cheek. Why did I not say kiss? Because that action symbolised an emotion I had been isolated from while ageing___love. 

I wound the key of  the  box one more time, hoping that it would do the trick__it always did. The two swans with golden wings rotating on a mirror surface as the mirrors on the sides reflected the beams of light penetrating through the curtains of my room as golden drops of the sun. It was 6 a.m. and I was lying in bed, amazed at how strongly love had bound them together. She had had to leave and my father did not understand that. Nature had called her that way and she had no choice but to let it lead her. Eversince, he had hidden from that "love". He had labelled it as an imposter,dragging him to heart breaking moments while he tried to clench the edge of the peak somehow. She was gone now and now he was falling, falling......

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!!

I know this chapter was short and got a bit too detailed but you need description. Plus if I added the other part to this chapter, it would just ruin chapter 2. I'm sure you'll enjoy that one!!!

Votes and comments appreciated!!!

tiny_tattler xxx