Chapter 1: Lured

[A flock of tickbirds takes to the air.]

(Birds wabbling)

(Snorting)

[A herd of oryx crests a grassy hill and runs across the plains.]

[One oryx glances fearfully over its shoulder. Janja, Cheezi, and Chungu run among the herd.]

Janja: C'mon, boys! It's lunch time, and I'm starving!

Chungu: I'm always starving!

Cheezi: (Laughing)

Kion: Hyenas!

[The hyenas pull to a halt. Through the dust, the Lion Guard emerges.]

Hyenas: (Scared yelps)

Chungu: Hey!

Kion: [Kion steps forward.] I thought I told you to stay out of the Pride Lands!

Janja: Did ya now? [Janja stands.] My stomach keeps forgettin'.

Chungu: His stomach forgets. [Chungu looks at Cheezi.] (Laughs) That's a good one!

Kion: Go!

Janja: Oh, no. (The hyenas leave)

Cheezi: (Laughs) That cub's go no sense of humor!

Kion: [Kion looks over his shoulder] Lion Guard, calm the herd! I'll take care of these guys.

Fuli: You got it. 

[Kion goes after the hyenas)

Chungu: We're leaving? What about lunch?

Janja: All of the sudden I'm not so hungry.

Cheezi: But Janja! You said you were starving!

Janja: Just run, fur brain!

Kion: That's right! Back to the Outlands! Now!

(He walks back to the Pridelands. Little did he know that a certain Cockatoo was watching him from a tree branch)

NIgel: Ohh. I see. He's the one who possess the Roar of the Elders. I think Marcel will be very interested to hear about this.

(He files off to Marcel. Then we cut to the Lion Guard relaxing in the lair.)

Kion: Oh, I'm so glad we can all relax!

Fuil: Yeah, nothing's happening now since we chased off those hyenas. Looks like we have a day off today.

Besthe: So, what do you like to do?

*A little later*

(We see the gang sitting in the lair sleeping until Ono comes back and wakes them up.)

Ono: Guys, I saw something!

(The gang wakes up)

Bunga: What? What's wrong, Ono?

On: There's a cockatoo hurt by the waterhole!

(They went to the waterhole and sees a cockatoo just sitting there by the waterhole.)

Besthe: Oh, hello.

Kion: What are you doing out on your own?

(The cockatoo looked at them but didn't say anything. Instead, he just gave them an evil smile.)

Ono: Why is he looking at us like that?

Besthe: Yeah, I'm with Ono on this one. I don't like the way he's looking at us like that. It's scary to be honest.