Break 3

**SMUT WARNING**

As the book stayed closed people assumed it was another break and started moving around the hall.

Professor McGonagall let this happen for about five minutes before gathering everyone's attention. "Since it is now late, we will eat dinner and then go to bed." There seemed to be unanimous agreement from everybody.

Everyone made sure they were out of the way as the hall started changing back to the four house tables. There was also an extra table added with ambrosia and nectar for the gods.

Quickly, the Marauders herded Percy, Annabeth, and Grover toward their spot at the Gryffindor table. They wanted to get there before anyone tried to steal their seats. Peter, James, Remus, and Annabeth ended up sitting on one side while Grover, Sirius, and Percy sat across from them.

Once everyone in the hall was seated food appeared on the tables.

Before she could start eating, Percy turned around in her seat and took her hair out of the messy bun it had been in all day. Sirius saw her out of the corner of his eye and poked her side as he asked, "What are you doing?" Flipping her head over to gather her hair she answered, "Putting my hair into a ponytail so it'll be easier to deal with when we go to bed." She flipped her head right side up and had a knowing smirk on her lips that made Sirius suck in a shaky breath.

While everyone ate, conversation flowed easily and laughter was abundant. Annabeth was teased on how her younger self acted, Grover's flying stunts were heavily complimented, and Percy's ego grew due to the praise on her amount of power.

Through all of that though Sirius and Percy only ate using one of their hands.

Percy had her left hand resting on Sirius's right thigh while slowly moving her fingers back and forth. Sometimes she was closer to his inner thigh, other times she was absentmindedly tracing over the tattoos she knew were under his sweatpants.

Sirius kept his right hand near the small of Percy's back. The gap of skin her cropped shirt left was the perfect area for him to lightly brush his fingers across. Only twice did his hand wander and gently tug on the end of her ponytail.

Everyone else at the table had no idea what was happening right in front of them.

The other Marauders, Annabeth, and Grover had all seen Sirius use his left hand for everyday tasks on some occasions even though it was his non-dominate hand, so that wasn't weird for them.

----------------

When dinner was over and the tables were cleared, students, teachers, gods, and demigods all started heading for the bedrooms that popped up on the sides of the hall once again.

The area that Percy, Sirius, and the other Marauders occupied before had now made two more rooms appear.

Leaning out the main door Percy called, "Hey, Annie, Grover!" When her friends turned with questioning glances she said, "We got a couple more rooms in here if you want?" The two gave light shrugs before walking over and inside the room.

Everybody seemed to be at least somewhat tired after all the action and reading that day, so they said their goodnights and retired to their rooms rather quickly.

Persephone Jackson and Sirius Black were a much different story.

Once the couple had entered their room Sirius walked further inside as Percy slowly closed the door. On his way to the bed Sirius mumbled a silencing spell for the room under his breath along with a contraceptive charm on himself that would last 24 hours.