Plane to Nugudom ✈️

Description: ZB1 gets mobbed at the airport, stopped at security and is forced to disguise themselves on the plane... is this their last day on the job?

—-

"Matthew ah, SMILE" A fan screamed from upstairs as Matthew turned his blinding smile to them. He heard cameras clicking and flashes going off at a fast rate.

Matthew tightened his grip on Yujin as the crowd surged around them. "Yujinnie, are you ok?" He whispered as Yujin gave him a light nod, fisting his hands with Matthew's.

They were on their way to KCON, and to say Matthew was surprised was an understatement. He had expected a few fan-sites and cameras to say the least but whole crowds? It was quite overwhelming, and all Matthew could do was get used to how famous they were.

People were pushing in from all sides, as Matthew worriedly tried to urge Yujin forwards. Jiwoong held Matthew's small waist steady, to prevent any crazy fans from pushing them as Matthew shot him a grateful look.

"This situation would be great in any other circumstances, but now's not the time" Jiwoong whispered into his ear as he pressed Matthew close to him.

Matthew felt his cheeks getting hot and laughed it off, putting his palms on his face to hide the redness from the onslaught of flashes. Jiwoong just chuckled and caged him and Yujin in, forming a protective barricade.

It felt nice... and warm. Matthew couldn't describe the feeling going on in his chest at that moment but decided to deal with it later.

He heard Yujin squeal as a fan had pushed past the security and was now up in his face. Matthew scowled and looked around for any help. No one seemed to notice and Matthew decided to take it into his own hands. Literally.

"Look at my biceps" he said calmly, shoving his arms in front of the phone camera. The fan girl screamed loudly, staring straight into his tattoo as she snapped fifty million pictures. She then started squealing and ran away, flustered by Matthew's sudden actions.

Yujin turned around. "thank you hyung!" He said excitedly as many fan sites of other members got shocked into flashing photos of Matthew's tattoo.

"Matthew ah, cover that up. You don't want too many fans squealing like that girl" Jiwoong whispered as Matthew happily obliged. All of his members were staring at him weirdly as Taerae went "fuck this", took out his guitar and started swinging wildly.

Thankfully, no one got hurt in the process, but fans did take the hint and stepped away from the 9 boys. "Taerae shi! Our saviour" Hanbin cried as Taerae held his beloved guitar out in front like a shield, blocking them.

Now that Matthew had space, he slowly head-counted all of his members. Yup, perfect! There were 8 of them.

"Wait 8?!" He yelled out loud as he turned around to Jiwoong.

"Jiwoon-hyung, where's Gyuvinnie?" Matthew asked as a flash of panic came across Jiwoong's face. They both came to the same realisation as they looked into the crowd of hundreds of people.

"Oh shit-" Matthew said as he shoved everything into Jiwoong's hands and ran off into the crowd, ignore his hyung's exclamation of protest.

"Oh my gosh Matthew ah, what am I going to do with you?" Jiwoong chuckled as he stared off into Matthew's retreating figure.

"Jiwoong ah, is everything alright?" Hanbin shouted from the front, seeing as the back of the line grew alarmed.

"Yeah we just lost Gyuv-" Jiwoong trailed off as he noticed a lump on the ground.

Jiwoong choked. "Gyuvin ah, have you been there the whole time?" He hissed out as Gyuvin nodded from the floor.

"Yup, hyung, I just realised i cant take this through security with me" He chuckled holding up a pair of numb-chucks. He then got off the floor as Jiwoong's heart began to speed up. How did Matthew and him not see Gyuvin?